BlueInCanada

I forgot how bad it was.

What

is

wrong

with

you???

SB 35 NEVER happened. Period.

It's a known fact that the NFC championship game was the real title game that year and the superbowl was a lead in to the season premier of ALF.

I second that. Super Bowl 35 never happened. We thrashed the Vikings, then celebrated in NY, then moved onto the draft process.

Imagine as a qb playing your whole career for that moment and then stinking it up? Ive never really thought about it before but thats gotta eat away at KC.

Collins was terrible, for sure, but he had zero help from his offensive line. His choices were "toss the ball and hope the receiver makes a play or take a 5-yard sack every play." I honestly can't fault him too much for that.

Greg Comella was a shitty fullback too, so there's also that.

Watch at your own risk.

I never thought it was on 5. The Ravens exposed the left side of the OL, the Giants weren't able to run any offense at all.

I was black out drunk before halftime of that game so I dont remember just how bad it got

I remember listening to the first half on the radio. I was working in a kitchen at a pizza joint.

I got out and to a party in time to watch Ron Dixon return the kickoff for a td. And if my memory is correct the rave s returned the very next kick for a td.

Then I remember drinking beast ice and ripping bongs.

I remember my phone ringing like crazy after the game... I was living in CT at the time and my friends were seriously worried about me... sure enough I only picked up the phone when my best friend called.. by the I'd been driving probably 100 mph at night in some dark back road.

...didnt anybody watch the Ravens defense that year....

They allowed 9.6 points in 20 games.....that is fucking brutal.

Collins gave up a pick 6...but....he didnt cover either of those kicks they ran back for TDs.

C. Wagon

Jason Sehorn apparently deserved a 6 year 36 million dollar deal that 2001 off-season...at age 30. One of Arcosi's worst contract signings.

Jason Sehorn apparently deserved a 6 year 36 million dollar deal that 2001 off-season...at age 30. One of Arcosi's worst contract signings.

I bet Angie Harmon doesn't feel that way.

I always said, God bless Ron Dixon. At least they didnt get shut out. Not that it could have gotten much worse, but well, at least there was that.