SportsWrath

Giants v. Panthers Game Day Thread

CrazedDogs

That's what I told my son. Might as well be a 15 yarder against this team.

yeah... I think we've had more 60+ yard game winners against us.... for it to come at the end of a game like that, unbelievable.

Boger? Booger?... whatever this head officials name is, that guy is a total piece of shit.

If you watch that personal foul on Wynn, he threw the flag, and he wasn't even watching the hit, his head doesn't turn and see the action until Newton is already on the ground. He threw the flag.... because he saw Newton on the ground.

That's what I told my son. Might as well be a 15 yarder against this team.

Not only did he make it but that kick wouldve been good from 70. From a guy who has never made a 60 yarder before. Sounds about fucking right

If you watch that personal foul on Wynn, he threw the flag, and he wasn't even watching the hit, his head doesn't turn and see the action until Newton is already on the ground. He threw the flag.... because he saw Newton on the ground.

The refs have to stop throwing flags because they think they see something and throw them only when they actually SEE the penalty.

I've only reffed about a dozen games but every time it's literally the first thing you're told... don't throw the flag unless you're sure you see a foul.

And I'm gonna be that guy.

The Refs fucked us over, but those two picks by Eli really made a game that should of been winnable, not so winnable.

And Eli my boy, but those picks, gawd damn.

I wanted gun slinger Eli back, guess I gotta take those stupid fucking throws as well.

I sense satisfaction with effort... you are what your record says you are. This team is a 1 and 4 team.... yes the future is bright especially if we suck enough this year to get our next franchise qb and solidify the OL in the draft and FA... Glad this team played a respectable game though.