SportsWrath

Shurmur expected to be next HC of the Giants

UK-Giantsfan

Were we even allowed to interview anyone from the Eagles?

They fucked with us and made us wait til they were either eliminated or until this week. If they were really interested in him they wouldve waited so I guess they werent.

They fucked with us and made us wait til they were either eliminated or until this week. If they were really interested in him they wouldve waited so I guess they werent.

Maybe they didn't want to lose Shurmer and had to make a decision to move on... granted nothing is official as of yet anyway.

Regarding Schwartz, I read the Giants got their request in late, and the Eagles then had a right to refuse an interview. Now, could the Eagles have granted it anyway...probably...but we gave the Eagles the hook on which they hung their hat by requesting late. Had we requested timely, the Eagles would've likely had little choice but to grant it so as to avoid holding a coordinator back from a HC position.

Moot point now.

I give him three seasons since next year is a just toss away year with Eli coming back and being mixed with Shurmurs offense where hes not a fit. Theyll let Shurmur install his system in 2019 with whoever they draft at 2. This franchise just has no balls and will probably be bad for awhile

It just doesnt surprise me at all that Mara was impressed with a buttoned up guy with no personality in his interview so hes the guy. He needs to take himself out of football matters and go count concession sales or something

It just doesnt surprise me at all that Mara was impressed with a buttoned up guy with no personality in his interview so hes the guy. He needs to take himself out of football matters and go count concession sales or something

We're gonna clear house - Mara

Proceeds to hire to yes men and part of the old boys club in Davey and Shurmur.

Lol

I said it before Mara is an awful owner and a cunt bag of a human being who is a jizz stain away from his father.

We're gonna clear house - Mara

Proceeds to hire to yes men and part of the old boys club in Davey and Shurmur.

Lol

I said it before Mara is an awful owner and a cunt bag of a human being who is a jizz stain away from his father.

All we can do is hope hes the real deal.