SportsWrath

Official Draft Thread

Mr. P

Wow so much hostility

He's lazy and he cant pass block and probably has the worst feet of any tackle inside the first round.

He can run block but he's gonna need time to develop his pass protection game.

He might not even start this year in all honesty.

He's lazy and he cant pass block and probably has the worst feet of any tackle inside the first round.

That's fine, we sucked at running the ball last year.

I just really disagree with pretty much all of this.

It was no secret that the Giants were enamored with Flowers. I liked Peat a lot, but am happy with Flowers. Big mean men in the trench makes me happy.

Flowers is a big boy - 6'6", 330 lbs - nasty disposition on the field. Will be good for the running game. Looks like Pugh will be moved inside. Jerry will be benched...thank heavens.

Also....the Rams really wanted Flowers and he'd have been gone in the next pick. So glad we didn't take Gurley

Oh well he's a Giant.

The Giants have been able to get a lot out of Oline players and Coughlin will get on him about protecting Eli.

He's a big boy and mauler in the run game.

They need to get him a pair of tap dancing shoes in training camp because he probably has the worst feet on the team, maybe get him bunking with Beckham.

Oh well he's a Giant.

The Giants have been able to get a lot out of Oline players and Coughlin will get on him about protecting Eli.

He's a big boy and mauler in the run game.

They need to get him a pair of tap dancing shoes in training camp because he probably has the worst feet on the team, maybe get him bunking with Beckham.

OK, as long as Beckham is not the bottom

OK, as long as Beckham is not the bottom

Someone is gonna have to stay up his ass to adjusting to the speed of the game and not relying on size to beat anyone on the line cause he aint the biggest boy on the field anymore.

Now that the big question without an answer sitting in an empty space in my head for so long...I can breathe easy again. Although, I can tell my heart is still beating more rapidly that it should.

Now it's simply drink a few more beers, cheer against the Eagles and Cowboys (hope their picks suck) and hoping some good players fall through the cracks so that tomorrow we can pull off a steal of a defensive stud like Owamagbe Odighizuwa, Preston Smith, Za'Darius Smith, Danielle Hunter or maybe even Randy Gregory if people are staying away from him.

So many unfounded assumptions here bro... And I wouldn't lose sleep if he doesn't start... I'd want and expect him to start though... He has a better upside than Schreff

So many unfounded assumptions here bro... And I wouldn't lose sleep if he doesn't start... I'd want and expect him to start though... He has a better upside than Schreff

Settle down Lebowski, I'm fine with the pick.

He's young and can only go up from here (hopefully) he obviously has talent, just not as refined as I would of liked like Schreff.

Still has the worst feet in the draft though lol

He's a typical JR pick, a ton of talent but raw and needs to learn to use it besides just relying on his size.