SportsWrath

Official Draft Thread

Mr. P

Guys just got back from my Mother-In-Law's birthday dinner... probably going to start a GD topic about it... anyway... wow, Giants got their guy in the 2nd, huh?

For the 3rd, obviously Jaelen Strong is sticking out like a sore thumb. I know myself and I think bigblue25 or Drizzle like Sammie Coates a lot. I like Strong over Coates.

Another guy I really love that I think is great value in the 3rd is RB Tevin Coleman. Love his game and athleticism.

AJ Cann, another favorite of BB25, I think... still available too.

Guys just got back from my Mother-In-Law's birthday dinner... probably going to start a GD topic about it... anyway... wow, Giants got their guy in the 2nd, huh?

For the 3rd, obviously Jaelen Strong is sticking out like a sore thumb. I know myself and I think bigblue25 or Drizzle like Sammie Coates a lot. I like Strong over Coates.

Another guy I really love that I think is great value in the 3rd is RB Tevin Coleman. Love his game and athleticism.

AJ Cann, another favorite of BB25, I think... still available too.

Yep, I've been big on Sammie Coates but both him and Strong have a good combination of size and strength and I would be happy with either.

I almost think that DL is a bigger area of need right now, but I'm admittedly not well-versed in defensive line prospects. I'd be happy with Strong, Coates, or a Dlineman.

Ty Sambrailo went in the 2nd. Thought he might fall. He's the huge dude who can do ski flips and is a national champion in the giant slalom - played TE, DE, QB, and OT

Denver will do something good with him

Randy Gregory off the board......wow.

Figures the Cowboys would take him...figured they'd take him in the first. I hope he breaks their fucking heart

Honestly if they can handle Bryant, Gragory is a cake walk for the 'boys.

I really thought Bryant was gonna end up killing someone ala Hernedez style.

I was listening to the guys talking on NFL Network. They said that Gregory had set up meetings with a dozen teams. 90 minutes late for one, didn't even show up for another. Said some teams wondered if he would even bother to show up on game day, let alone show up in practice.

Imagine TC dealing with a guy who comes to meetings whenever he felt like it.

Well, 8 more picks and the Giants are back on the clock. Lot of good players left. I hope Odighizuwa, Strong, Cann, or Justin Hardy is still on the board. Getting one of those guys would be a coup.

Quite surprised that Marpet went this early. Big risk, big reward....or bust.

[edit: my bad....10 more picks cuz we flip to the back of the three teams with the same record]

Unbelievable... I mocked Gregory to the Cowboys and look what happens... just a round later than I thought. They really are a shit organization. You win with character guys.

$5 right now that says Gregory will be suspended multiple times for multiple games.