SportsWrath

Official Draft Thread

Mr. P

Another guy that I have been intrigued with is Anthony Chickillo 6'4" 270, who is a LB/DE who played in a 3-4, for which he was too big for the position, but is ideal for the 4-3 DE. He won't be around at the end of the 3rd, and I'd be happy with him. Huge ceiling, just has to be in the right system.

I have had a few screwballs tonight, first time having any sort of drink in the last two years.

I may be a bit more vocal then usual.

I'd be surprised if anyone was completely sober (or straight) on this board tonight. I'm on my 4th beer since 7:00. Probably be up all night hitting the head

I'd be surprised if anyone was completely sober (or straight) on this board tonight. I'm on my 4th beer since 7:00. Probably be up all night hitting the head

I really like what JR has done, it's actually enjoyable seeing the Giant's getting starters at every pick (so far)

I mean sure I'm 70/30 on Flower but the kid is a beast, he'll end up becoming a mauler probowl with the sillyest name on the team.

Collins is basically a walk on starter and gawd damn JR taking a page from EA's book saying "If he's your guy go and fucking get him"

OK time for another drink.

I really like what JR has done, it's actually enjoyable seeing the Giant's getting starters at every pick (so far)

I mean sure I'm 70/30 on Flower but the kid is a beast, he'll end up becoming a mauler probowl with the sillyest name on the team.

Collins is basically a walk on starter and gawd damn JR taking a page from EA's book saying "If he's your guy go and fucking get him"

OK time for another drink.

If we draft Trey Flowers, we'll have a bouquet!

OK since the Houston Texans are a bunch of ass riding shit heads.

Pawl Dawson ILB.

Get him next to Kennard.

Solidify the LBs.

He's been called the top LB, and then unmotivated, character concerns, didn't improve image at the combine.

Could be high rish, high reward

BiC, Coates or Rashad Greene from FSU would be a good consolation. Texans got a good player there. At least he's not in our division.

I'm just trying to get value for the pick, Strong was an early second rounder, maybe even first round player.

I like Coates though, guy is a verticle burner, if I'm recalling correctly.

I'm just trying to get value for the pick, Strong was an early second rounder, maybe even first round player.

I like Coates though, guy is a verticle burner, if I'm recalling correctly.

Yes, he is, and like Strong he's built like a brick shit house.

I'm high on Justin Hardy but there is logic behind my desire for him to be on the team. He's short 5'10" so strictly a slot receiver. But his routes are precise, quick, and has great hands. He is compared to Wes Walker by more than one guy including Mayock.