SportsWrath

Official Draft Thread

Mr. P

Well - looks like Safety won't be the huge issue they thought.

Giants must have had him very high on their chart to give up what they did to move up 7 spots.

I hate giving up picks, but love that we now have Flowers and Collins.

This walking across the street to announce a pick is bullshit.

All they gave up was a frouth.

They Giant's had an extra 7th.

They will have 6 picks in total.

But to get the best safety in the draft, a first round talent, on lawdy JR.

Think of it as spending our 1st, 2nd & 4th on two 1st rounders...two TOP 15 RANKED 1st rounders. This is a great pick.

Now that you put it this way, I am thrilled.

I can't believe the players that are coming off the board. Most of them aren't even listed in the next best 30 players. Maybe Deputy Dippity Do Dawg will be there for us in the 3rd? Wouldn't that be crazy.

Hard to think where they will go in the 3rd because now that they have an offensive and defensive player - could be anyone. I suspect they will go for a WR like Justin Hardy or perhaps a corner or TE. I guess it has a lot to do with who is still on the board.

I'm still shaking my head back and forth over Collins falling through the cracks. The highlights they showed on NFL Network shows a quick, hard hitting, nasty SS that will punish RB's, TE's and dump passes. For his size, he is incredibly fast and hits very hard. I like that. 6'0 228 lbs who runs a sub 4.50...and hits like a missile...as Lloyd Christmas would say:

I can't believe the players that are coming off the board. Most of them aren't even listed in the next best 30 players. Maybe Deputy Dippity Do Dawg will be there for us in the 3rd? Wouldn't that be crazy.

Hard to think where they will go in the 3rd because now that they have an offensive and defensive player - could be anyone. I suspect they will go for a WR like Justin Hardy or perhaps a corner or TE. I guess it has a lot to do with who is still on the board.

I'm still shaking my head back and forth over Collins falling through the cracks. The highlights they showed on NFL Network shows a quick, hard hitting, nasty SS that will punish RB's, TE's and dump passes. For his size, he is incredibly fast and hits very hard. I like that. 6'0 228 lbs who runs a sub 4.50...and hits like a missile...as Lloyd Christmas would say:

STOP IT, I CAN ONLY GET SO HARD

Srsyls doe, good job JR.

I thought there'd be a run on WR's - but it looks like there's a run on players named Smith - 3 out of last 5 picked named Smith.

Hey as long as Strong is there for the Giant's in round 3.

Nicks 2.0.

Oh fuck is this happened you bascially get three day 1 starters in the draft.