SportsWrath

Official Draft Thread

Mr. P

La'el Collins isn't going to sign a contract if he is drafted after last night. I was surprised no one risked a supplementary 3rd on him, but maybe the details the teams have are a little more condemning than what we've seen so far.

You mean a compensatory 3rd?

A few points:

• For the sake of Joe's health, we need a LB... although I'm not sure how helpful now that it's not in the top 3 rounds. But even Joe can't be mad at our picks.
  • We have to get a CB or 2....
  • Rashad Greene is not a LB but I would think should make up for us not picking Greene the LB chicago got... sorry Joe :)

A few points:

• For the sake of Joe's health, we need a LB... although I'm not sure how helpful now that it's not in the top 3 rounds. But even Joe can't be mad at our picks.
  • We have to get a CB or 2....
  • Rashad Greene is not a LB but I would think should make up for us not picking Greene the LB chicago got... sorry Joe :)

We aren't very good at drafting linebackers when you think about how many picks we have used on them in the last 10 years and the number of them that stay on the roster past 4 years.

We aren't very good at drafting linebackers when you think about how many picks we have used on them in the last 10 years and the number of them that stay on the roster past 4 years.

Very true - although I think we hit a homerun last year with Kennard for a change. He is setting himself up for a big pay day. Just hope it's with the Giants.

Very true - although I think we hit a homerun last year with Kennard for a change. He is setting himself up for a big pay day. Just hope it's with the Giants.

He's played one year of professional football, let's not get ahead of ourselves. He's promising so far, that's it.

Hate on Kennard all you want Pdub - I know you hate the guy and convinced he can't play in the NFL, but you are full of shit on this one.

I don't really know why you hate him so much. There isn't a team in the NFL who wouldn't like him now that they see what he can do. You are the Lebowski on this one.

How about Ifo Ekpre-Olomu?

That would be something.

Really wouldn't mind taking a chance on the liar CB from USC Josh Shaw.

Talented.

Talented liar, or football player?

Hate on Kennard all you want Pdub - I know you hate the guy and convinced he can't play in the NFL, but you are full of shit on this one.

I don't really know why you hate him so much. There isn't a team in the NFL who wouldn't like him now that they see what he can do. You are the Lebowski on this one.

lol

Settle down there dude, Pdub wasn't saying anything bad about Kennard, you need to re look at that.

lol

Settle down there Lebowski, Pdub wasn't saying anything bad about Kennard, you need to re look at that.

You don't know the history. Pdub trashed him and me last year over my feelings that Kennard was a damn good pick. He thought Kennard was going to be a bust then went after me as if I was a fool for believing in Kennard. It's one of the reasons I left the board for nearly a year. I didn't need the bullshit of some kid following me around criticizing every opinion I had whether politics, songs, cars, or anything football. He became obsessed with me and was very sneaky in making little digs so that only I would know what he was up to. Reminds me of the catty girls in high school. Hell, he used to research everything I said just so he could respond with a criticism even if it made no sense. So I'm sure you don't know our history, but Pdub has contempt for me and for some reason feels the need to disparage me and follows me around like a puppy dog hoping to find a way to throw a dig at me.

So...it may not be obvious to anyone on this board, but the minute I said something positive about Kennard and someone replied with, "don't get ahead of yourself", he shot his wad in his pants and within seconds posted a picture of Lebowski with a specific intention. He couldn't wait to post the pic. And it wasn't intended for you and had absolutely nothing to do with you even though he attached it to a response to you. You must have been confused why he responded to you with that. Anyway, he's got some shit in him for some reason. He knows it, I know it. One of these days I'll run into him in Binghamton and I'll have it out with him. Last time I met up with him in Binghamton, I bought him a beer. But since then, I really don't know what his problem is, but he has issues with me. You just happen to stumble into something you weren't aware of.

Pdub hates two things. Kennard and Me. Pretty much sums it up.

People really need to stop taken everything on the internet so personally.

Never understood how anyone could get so worked up over what is posted on this website, maybe why I'll never understand 98% of P&R.

Oh well, 7 more picks to go.

Well - we're finally in the 5th and hopefully it will move along a little faster.

I'll be happy with WR Rashad Greene, TE Jesse James or Nick O'Leary, S Durell Eskridge, OG Sean Hickey, RB/FB Zach Zenner, DE Anthony Chickilo, or CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu

But I suspect the Giants are eye-balling someone else. Should know in a few minutes.

:LMAO:

I don't care who you are that's funny.

People really need to stop taken everything on the internet so personally.

Yeah, but it's really irritating when someone has a hardon for you and follows you on the board trying to disparage things you say. To me, this is like (or should be likd) a bunch of guys sitting in a bar or out on the patio just chatting. Some take it much further than that.

Regardless - Rashad Green is gone now - 4 more picks ahead of us

Bleedin', I think Pdub might like to poke the bear a bit, but I don't think it's with ill intent. I just think that's his sense of humor. And sometimes, it's funny to get a rise out of people. I understand after that thread about the homeless dude in Binghamton things were a little out of control, but honestly, water should be under the bridge on that by now, and I'm sure for Pdub it is.

You both are good people. Let's get back to football! How much do you know about this TE Jesse James? I know he's huge but that's about it. I think he could be the guy.