SportsWrath

The 2014 NFL Draft Day Thread

Lughead

Two quick questions:

1) What the hell is hanging on the ears of some of the fans...especially the Jets' fans. Looks like a plastic stop watch on a lanyard that is clipped to their ears.

2) I'm watching NFL Network and haven't been over on ESPN. Anyone watching ESPN and what was Kiper's reaction to the Giants taking Beckham? Mayock is high on Beckham, who I respect much more than Kiper, but I always get a kick out of Kiper ripping the Giants' picks.

Two quick questions:

1) What the hell is hanging on the ears of some of the fans...especially the Jets' fans. Looks like a plastic stop watch on a lanyard that is clipped to their ears.

2) I'm watching NFL Network and haven't been over on ESPN. Anyone watching ESPN and what was Kiper's reaction to the Giants taking Beckham? Mayock is high on Beckham, who I respect much more than Kiper, but I always get a kick out of Kiper ripping the Giants' picks.

1) Those things clipped on the ears are radios that everyone is given for going to the draft, guess to listen to the picks without having to hear all the 'tards boo during picks.

2) I don't know but he's always a hilarious idiot to watch go on and on.

Two quick questions:

Kiper loved it and had it in his mock. ESPN's coverage is way better.

1) Those things clipped on the ears are radios that everyone is given for going to the draft, guess to listen to the picks without having to hear all the 'tards boo during picks.

2) I don't know but he's always a hilarious idiot to watch go on and on.

Thanks...it must be something new. Never seen them before.

I seriously think johnny football might go to chiefs.

It would actually be a good fit for both of them. If I was a top rated pick, I would much rather go to a team drafting later because that means they have a foundation to work with. If you go first overall, that means you are going to a team that really, really sucks and they are expecting you to do it all. Johnny Football will land in a far better situation by not being tasked with fixing a broken team.