SportsWrath

The 2014 NFL Draft Day Thread

Lughead

I am not happy with it. Eli has been throwing high off the target for 3 years and we get another 5'11" Receiver. I would like to see Height at WR

Eli throws the deep ball as well as anyone, he's got two targets for that. Randle has the abiity to be the ossession receiver. Not as good as Nicks perhaps, but good enough to give Crux and Beckam the chance to terrorize the field.

Beatty has been solid and cashed in on a great year then had a horrible year (with the rest of the Oline)

He can return to form and we brought guys in, Shcwart(sp) and even Jerry can play tackle.

The Giants dont need a tackle, they need guards and a center, maulers who can push the line and set up the running game.

A running game will help Eli as much as any pass blocking line in the league. We couldnt run last season all we could do was pass, it's kind of easy for a team to tee off when all you can do is pass in this league with no fear of the run game.

Martin can play OG.

Eli throws the deep ball as well as anyone, he's got two targets for that. Randle has the abiity to be the ossession receiver. Not as good as Nicks perhaps, but good enough to give Crux and Beckam the chance to terrorize the field.

Great news for Brown.

Beatty has been solid and cashed in on a great year then had a horrible year (with the rest of the Oline)

He can return to form and we brought guys in, Shcwart(sp) and even Jerry can play tackle.

The Giants dont need a tackle, they need guards and a center, maulers who can push the line and set up the running game.

A running game will help Eli as much as any pass blocking line in the league. We couldnt run last season all we could do was pass, it's kind of easy for a team to tee off when all you can do is pass in this league with no fear of the run game.

Beatty isn't worth an additional response from me.

Jerry?

Don't know who Jolly is.

He played on a level on the same level as the Giants last year, I expect him to start when Snee goes down.

I think the Giant's draft a starting caliber guard in the second, we need the power running game back, you do that with guards and we don't have any worth a damn on the team.

my brain is crazy tonight, sorry.