SportsWrath

The 2014 NFL Draft Day Thread

Lughead

That's what I was thinking. All the WR's in the world make little difference when your QB is on his back

Martin wont make a world of difference when we get pressure up the middle.

Snee is done and we havent signed any starters at guard.

We need starting guards, you dont take a guard in the first, you take them in the seond.

Beatty atleast has shown he can play well, if he ever returns to that level I don't know.

We had better get an O-lineman in round two that can step in when Snee and Watkins are on IR by week 3 and Beatty plays like Will Beatty.

Exactly. Have to hope there is a guy they picked out under the radar who can block

I just think martin was the safer pick, there's more depth at wr in the 2nd round. But, there is a rule that we must draft wide receivers from LSU.

I got no problems drafting guys from the SEC, they are usually pro ready by the time they leave college.

We need starting guards, you dont take a guard in the first, you take them in the seond.

Beatty atleast has shown he can play well, if he ever returns to that level I don't know.

Jolly started all 16 games at guard last season.

Jolly started all 16 games at guard last season.

Jerry?

Don't know who Jolly is.

He played on a level on the same level as the Giants last year, I expect him to start when Snee goes down.

I think the Giant's draft a starting caliber guard in the second, we need the power running game back, you do that with guards and we don't have any worth a damn on the team.

Beatty had an above average season 2 years ago

If there is a god Dallas will take Johnny

I keep seeing this but why would they do it? They have Romo who Jerruh loves and paying him a kings ransom. But they did say they wouldn't take him, which means they will take him.

Well, I like it. Give Eli options. Plus he's an LSU boy. Would have rather had Evans, but we should have an exciting passing game. Two LSU receivers on the team, I like it

I am not happy with it. Eli has been throwing high off the target for 3 years and we get another 5'11" Receiver. I would like to see Height at WR

Beatty had an above average season 2 years ago

Beatty has been solid and cashed in on a great year then had a horrible year (with the rest of the Oline)

He can return to form and we brought guys in, Shcwart(sp) and even Jerry can play tackle.

The Giants dont need a tackle, they need guards and a center, maulers who can push the line and set up the running game.

A running game will help Eli as much as any pass blocking line in the league. We couldnt run last season all we could do was pass, it's kind of easy for a team to tee off when all you can do is pass in this league with no fear of the run game.

Virginia Giant, on 08 May 2014 - 9:31 PM, said:

Well, I like it. Give Eli options. Plus he's an LSU boy. Would have rather had Evans, but we should have an exciting passing game. Two LSU receivers on the team, I like it

I am not happy with it. Eli has been throwing high off the target for 3 years and we get another 5'11" Receiver. I would like to see Height at WR

This^^^^^^

He's a midget