SportsWrath

DeSean Jackson has been cut by the Eagles

Allstarjim

He has "future Redskin" written all over him.

C. Wagon

The Jets will sign him, or the Raiders.

I was thinking Raiders myself. The fact that he has "gang ties" probably just upped their offer by 3 million.

I was thinking Raiders myself. The fact that he has "gang ties" probably just upped their offer by 3 million.

no i think they don't need that press. nor does Schaub need that ego. I think the Pats or 49ers. Both coaches think they can sooth the savage beast

no i think they don't need that press. nor does Schaub need that ego. I think the Pats or 49ers. Both coaches think they can sooth the savage beast

The pats after Hernandez?

Just to throw a team out there, the Lions. Just because it would make a great tandem

I think it's Seattle, he's best friends with Lynch and they went to college together. They also take troubled players(Harvin last year) and have to replace Tate. The other thought is reuniting with Reid and Pederson in KC. Third option is Rex and the Jets, Mornhinweg is their OC and was Jackson's in Philly, also why Vick went there.

I think it's Seattle, he's best friends with Lynch and they went to college together. They also take troubled players(Harvin last year) and have to replace Tate. The other thought is reuniting with Reid and Pederson in KC. Third option is Rex and the Jets, Mornhinweg is their OC and was Jackson's in Philly, also why Vick went there.

Great break down and all good guesses. My bet is on the jets.

i don't see how we could afford him

i know he had a good year last season but i think outside of chip kelly's system he's kind of boom or bust game to game and im not a big fan of those types of wr's

The only reason I'm thinking Skins is their guy just loves to over pay and Jackson is not going to get the contract he had at Philly....not this year anyway.

C. Wogan