SportsWrath

JPP: I'll be unstoppable next season

Herc

Guys, he's 24 years old and has played through two injury filled seasons. I get the disgust level is high and the knee jerk reaction is "get rid of" everybody who disappointed this year but again, I'm glad fans like us aren't running the franchise. During the course of this season, I've read here that we should jettison Randle, Wilson, Rolle, Nicks, JPP, Beatty and even Eli!!!! And that's not to mention the bunch are likely gone, like Snee, Baas, maybe Webster. Some of the first bunch very well might not return, due to injury or contract but Reese is smart enough to know you don't over-react and get rid of talent who can help you just because you had a bad year.

im cool with him struggling. i just wish he'd shut up. he shouldn't have talked before the cowboys game and he shouldn't be talking now. he just strikes me as very immature. i don't want to get rid of him, i want him to shut the fuck up and play. does coughlin have to make tee-shirts every preseason to get the message across?

i likeded him struggling. i just wish he'd shut up. he shouldn't have talked before the cowboys game and he shouldn't be talking now. he just strikes me as very immature. i don't want to get rid of him, i want him to shut the fuck up and play. does coughlin have to make tee-shirts every preseason to get the message across?

Fixed.

He just needs to shut up. He doesn't come off as the smartest guy in the world and if I remember he's the one carrying Amukamara on his shoulder and dumping him from 6ft up into a tub of water. Shortly afterwards, wasn't he complaining of a hurt shoulder!

He just needs to shut up. He doesn't come off as the smartest guy in the world and if I remember he's the one carrying Amukamara on his shoulder and dumping him from 6ft up into a tub of water. Shortly afterwards, wasn't he complaining of a hurt shoulder!

That pretty much changed my personal opinion of him. His second year as a pro he's hazing like a 10 year vet and not only being a complete prick about it, but jeopardizing Amakumura's safety.

I really disliked him for how cocky he was acting after dunking Prince.

there was just way too much talking at 4-6 before the cowboy game. it's rare this team embarrasses me but that's one of many instances this season alone.

Thats all this team does is talk, every fucking week someone else is talking, for years now. It is getting old. This team talks more shit than any other team I can think of, no matter what the record is.

im cool with him struggling. i just wish he'd shut up. he shouldn't have talked before the cowboys game and he shouldn't be talking now. he just strikes me as very immature. i don't want to get rid of him, i want him to shut the fuck up and play. does coughlin have to make tee-shirts every preseason to get the message across?

This. Shut up and play or just shut up.

That pretty much changed my personal opinion of him. His second year as a pro he's hazing like a 10 year vet and not only being a complete prick about it, but jeopardizing Amakumura's safety.

I really disliked him for how cocky he was acting after dunking Prince.

I don't agree with hazing so long as it's inbounds so to speak, you tie a guy to the goalpost, icebath, fucked up hairdo. What was so fucked up about that was he literally let him drop in. It was fucking dangerous what he did and we could have lost our first round pick through stupidity by the previous years one. Not only that, it made Prince look like a wimp and you got JPP bitching him out on camera. Giants FO did a shitty job on that one.

Thats all this team does is talk, every fucking week someone else is talking, for years now. It is getting old. This team talks more shit than any other team I can think of, no matter what the record is.

whatever happened to ''talk is cheap ...play the game '' .............TC needs to get a grip of some of these big mouths ........this bunch of players have been the most weak , undisciplined and pathetic lot of any Giants team in the last decade. Shut the fuck up !

I really disliked dislikeded him for how cocky he was acting after dunking Prince.

Fixed.

I don't agree with hazing so long as it's inbounds so to speak, you tie a guy to the goalpost, icebath, fucked up hairdo. What was so fucked up about that was he literally let him drop in. It was fucking dangerous what he did and we could have lost our first round pick through stupidity by the previous years one. Not only that, it made Prince look like a wimp and you got JPP bitching him out on camera. Giants FO did a shitty job on that one.

I completely agree. The funny thing is, at this point in their careers, Amakumura is looking like the better player, or most valuable anyway.