SportsWrath

JPP: I'll be unstoppable next season

Herc

whatever happened to ''talk is cheap ...play the game '' .............TC needs to get a grip of some of these big mouths ........this bunch of players have been the most weak , undisciplined and pathetic lot of any Giants team in the last decade. Shut the fuck up !

I love TC, but he has no control over these guys, and I disliked the talking when they were winning super bowls, now it just makes them look like idiots.

ok someone please explain this likeded dislikeded joke to me lol

When JPP was drafted there was quite the uproar on the forums over the dislike for the pick (myself included)

After JPP was picked they had the interview with him on stage where when he was asked about the NY Giants and going to play in NY he said "I likeded the NY Giants and I likeded New York" and basically any other question asking is opinion on his new team, he "Likeded" them all.

It wasnt till later on we learned that English wasn't JPPs first language.

When JPP was drafted there was quite the uproar on the forums over the dislike for the pick (myself included)

After JPP was picked they had the interview with him on stage where when he was asked about the NY Giants and going to play in NY he said "I likeded the NY Giants and I likeded New York" and basically any other question asking is opinion on his new team, he "Likeded" them all.

It wasnt till later on we learned that English wasn't JPPs first language.

Yeah I remember Seph taking it and running with it. Was English even his second language? I thought English was his third.

Yeah I remember Seph taking it and running with it. Was English even his second language? I thought English was his third.

I have to give him credit though, he's obviously taken speech lessons since he signed his big contract. Must have gone the Evander Holyfield route... you couldn't understand a word that guy said until he won the title.

ok someone please explain this likeded dislikeded joke to me lol

Since English is a second language for him and he grew up in Haitian communities (poor he is not from the elites like my ex-wife) in the City and Florida he speaks in an accented Ebonics laden patois... He be, she be, they be...likeded...axed...etc.

As a lower class Haitian he probably only spoke Haitian Creole (an amalgam of African languages and French) with very very little French. The Haitian upper classes speak in both French and Creole...with many speaking Spanish as well. Despite what most Haitians and Dominicans will admit while fighting you tooth and nail ethnically they are the same people especially along the same regions. Its for historical and great power reasons that its a divided island now. Akin to the Serbs and Croats ... Slavs the both of them but due to outside power games are divided to this day.

I have to give him credit though, he's obviously taken speech lessons since he signed his big contract. Must have gone the Evander Holyfield route... you couldn't understand a word that guy said until he won the title.

Even lower class Haitians value education once they are able to access it... he was probably mentored by someone in the Haitian community to improve his overall deportment.