SportsWrath

We should bring back Jacobs.

NeMesiS

I say bring back Otis Anderson who was really the one who taught the Giants organization the high and tight form for carrying the ball. Tom has been taking credit for that for years... Megget had a fumbling problem and Otis first taught him... Wilson is a game breaker but he is still playing as if he was still in college where half of your schedule are stiffs...every game in the NFL is bloody and vicious. These guys are getting paid to take the ball away...

Dwyer or Wells would be great additions. We also need to fire Gilbride. Honestly...something in me hopes we suck enough to fire Coughlin...which is the only way Gilbride is going

:blink:

Dude, Coughlin is not going to be fire 2 year removed from winning a SB.

Wilson absolutely needed to be pulled last night, but his problem is fixable. He did the same thing on those fumbles: He tried to spin out of tackles in traffic. That works real nice out in the open, but when you have arms grabbing you from every direction, your momentum will work against you and the ball gets far easier to pull away from your body.

If he builds his arm strength, he might be able to do that next year; but this year, that simply has to stop. I'm no coach, but it's obvious to me--I have no doubt that this will be picked up during the week.

If he can't pass block, or is unwilling, maybe Hynoski is the 3rd down back when he is back in shape. He can catch, although not last night. But then again, Myers didn't seem to do so hot for chunks of the game last night, either.

Jacobs was done when we let him go; I don't think he improved since then.

Dwyer or Wells would be great additions. We also need to fire Gilbride. Honestly...something in me hopes we suck enough to fire Coughlin...which is the only way Gilbride is going

Steelers signed Dwyer again after their shitty performance.

Jacobs is coming in for a workout....they should sign him, and restore some swagger to this limp-wristed offense.

Making Rolle captain was awesome for the defense IMO.

Now jacobs will instill that swagger on the offense that you speak of.

if mcgahee is healthy, he should be signed immediately. he says he is fine and has no restrictions, but then why woud denver release him if that was the case? I hope he is, Id love to have a healthy mcgahee.

like herc said, he was really good last year before getting hurt.