SportsWrath

Giants will win 3 of the remaining 4 games

Virginia Giant

We're better than Baltimore too they're a farce but I agree 3 wins SHOULD be attainable. What the Giants should do and actually do don't always line up though. If we lose tomorrow it's serious trouble. That would be 4 of the last 5 and that's not a playoff team.

you don't think we can beat the eagles in reid's lame duck game?

That's the game that will save Andy's job. Eagles-70 Giants-6. Eli sacked 15 times. Bradshaw fumbles 10 times. Tynes misses 6 FG's from inside the 5. It's going to be an epic game.

you don't think we can beat the eagles in reid's lame duck game?

No.

1. It's a backup QB, who the Giants always suck against.

2. The Eagles will have Mc Coy back, who we always suck against.

3. It's the Eagles in December, who we always suck against.

4. The Eagles will play their hearts out for Reid, who... well, you know.

Yeah, there goes 1 and it's to the team that I was hesitant about. Outside looking in, I'm actually most afraid of the Eagles.

I think we got the Falcons if we can contain Matt Ryan, and you know how we are against Atlanta. Hopefully history keeps going. Baltimore looks horrible in the 2nd half thus far.

Bob Papa and Carl Banks were laughing on how the Ravens are supposed to be the baddest defense out there and have not won a Super Bowl since 2000...as in not. They have been running on rep and nasty play for the longest time...hope the Giants break it off in there collective asses.

Out of the remaining games, I'm most worried about next week's. Even before today, I didn't think they'd ATL was a s good as their record. But they have won a lot of close games. And they have a power running game, which we have not fared well against recently. And Julio and Roddy are big matchup problems. Yes, we've had success against them in the past, but they do matchup well against us, and they are a better team than they were last year. And it's their house. They will have a double chip on their shoulder from today's lost and last year's playoff game. This is going to be a very tough game. A very physical game. It will take on the feel of a divisional game. We can certainly beat them. But we need the motivated group led by the good Eli and a good rushing attack.

No.

1. It's a backup QB, who the Giants always suck against.

2. The Eagles will have Mc Coy back, who we always suck against.

3. It's the Eagles in December, who we always suck against.

4. The Eagles will play their hearts out for Reid, who... well, you know.

Which is exactly why we will win. #winning.

I agree. Eagles at the end of the season is the game the Giants could very well play down to their level against.

Yeah, there goes 1 and it's to the team that I was hesitant about. Outside looking in, I'm actually most afraid of the Eagles.

I think we got the Falcons if we can contain Matt Ryan, and you know how we are against Atlanta. Hopefully history keeps going. Baltimore looks horrible in the 2nd half thus far.