SportsWrath

Raiders plan to release TE Boss

BIGBLUE01

Ehhh to many concussions.

Best of

Luck to him though.

I wouldn't rule it out 100% though

Yeah, he has had his share of concussions it seems. But he is still fairly young and knows our system and Eli. At a good price Id rather have him back the draft a rook.

He was a good team guy, took a lick every game it seemed like, and never bitched about it.

For the right price I'd love to have him back.

Ayep.. afterall we need stop-gap vet to step in next to the rookie we're going to draft.

By the way, he's the one guy I'd bring back, he didn't do much wrong in Oakland. Another guy out there being released is Wimbley the linebacker, he's not too bad either.

3-4 edge rusher, wouldn't really be a fit with us.

Personally I'd love to see Boss back, but would still want a high draft pick on a TE like Fleener.

3-4 edge rusher, wouldn't really be a fit with us.

Personally I'd love to see Boss back, but would still want a high draft pick on a TE like Fleener.

We carried 3 TE last year, right? Beckem, Ballard, and Pascoe.

Who's the odd man out once Ballard retrurns from injury...Ballard, Pascoe, draft pick, veteran FA? For the sake of discussion here, I'm assuming Beckem is as good as gone.

We carried 3 TE last year, right? Beckem, Ballard, and Pascoe.

Who's the odd man out once Ballard retrurns from injury...Ballard, Pascoe, draft pick, veteran FA? For the sake of discussion here, I'm assuming Beckem is as good as gone.

I would think Beckum will get an injury settlement and be cut. Then HLB can get a new avatar.