SportsWrath

I'm not panicing

JackStroud

we had two mediocre games

in the 1st we had terrible D play, and the Refs would not call holding on the Saints, the crowd noise was horrific

in the 2nd our special teams let us down, we stopped running the ball, and we dropped the pill 4 times

I'm not blaming Eli for tipped INTs .....the WR's need to learn how to catch those

BTW did you see the glue mitts Bouldin was wearing.........are those Fnnnn things legal?

these are correctable or aberrations

let the next game begin

we will win the division and hopefully N.O. gets knocked off by some wacko playoff opponent before we have to go back to that madhouse

I want to see Pittsburg in this yerars SB vs the Giants........would be a classic

GO YANKEES :05-mafia:

in the 1st we had terrible D play, and the Refs would not call holding on the Saints, the crowd noise was horrific

in the 2nd our special teams let us down, we stopped running the ball, and we dropped the pill 4 times

I'm not blaming Eli for tipped INTs .....the WR's need to learn how to catch those

BTW did you see the glue mitts Bouldin was wearing.........are those Fnnnn things legal?

let the next game begin

we will win the division and hopefully N.O. gets knocked off by some wacko playoff opponent before we have to go back to that madhouse

I want to see Pittsburg in this yerars SB vs the Giants........would be a classic

OK which one of you clowns hi-jacked Jack's account and posted a normal level headed post?

let the next game begin

I agree with you.. except for one thing. I'm panicking... and make no bones about it, this team is talented by they let it get to their heads. A bit of reality check early on and early enough can turn around a team's season... I'm glad we're hitting our slump now. A bright note is we're 2-0 in the division which makes this game against the eagle have twice the value of each of hte previous two games.

Have to agree with Jack, but as Nas says, Im panicking a little too. Primarily because I think retarded Co-ordinators are playing a large role in the team's poor play. You cant teach intelligence or adaptability or presence of mind to these 2 nimcompoops! If they continue with this shit, no matter how well we play, we will always be pegged back by bad calls. I guess thats one of the reasons our 2-min drill is so good because that keeps the playcalling away from Gilbride's hands for a while and doesnt give him too much time to think to come up with something super-retarded.

There should be a law against using your brains a little too much especially when you are working with extremely limited resources in the intelligence department.

A win against Philly and SD will soothe things considerably, but right now Im agitated and panicky.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been more talk about something Colinsworth mentioned during the Arizona game: that he figured out the Giants snap count.

At first I thought, 'what an asshole! The Cardinals might have ears on the telecast, this will change the game.'...and then I realized, the last two weeks the Giants offensive line has allowed a LOT more penetration than usual. Did they just forget how to play? Or maybe...probably...if Colinsworth just figured out the count, opposing defenses have had it for weeks.

So we'll see what thats worth this week. Its bad enough that after it went out in a live broadcast, the Giants failed to get the message and change it up mid-game.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been more talk about something Colinsworth mentioned during the Arizona game: that he figured out the Giants snap count.

At first I thought, 'what an asshole! The Cardinals might have ears on the telecast, this will change the game.'...and then I realized, the last two weeks the Giants offensive line has allowed a LOT more penetration than usual. Did they just forget how to play? Or maybe...probably...if Colinsworth just figured out the count, opposing defenses have had it for weeks.

So we'll see what thats worth this week. Its bad enough that after it went out in a live broadcast, the Giants failed to get the message and change it up mid-game.

As someone else said, he usually snaps the ball with one second left so it's no big surprise anyway. More importantly, they should have some quicker sets. What Collingsworth said that made more sense is not to try and out guess the defense all the time and instead be the aggressor at the snap.

Reminds me of the LSU vs Florida game. Florida's center would turn his head to the left just before he'd snap 9they always run out of shot gun). I saw it a few times and was wondering how the hell it wasn't a false start, because he would jerk his head pretty quick,. So, the announcers were talking about it thoughout the first half and evidently Les Miles told his D line that the next time the center jerked his head, jump off and plant him. First offensive play of the second half he did that and out tackle knocked him on his ass and they got called for a false start. That ended that.

Didn't do much good though.

Although I agree with much of Jack's post here, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop...the part where the losses are all Pierce's fault and Chase Blackburn just cured cancer.

no actually Pierce has pickup his play

maybe ol airhorn realizes you cannot play football and eat at the grand buffet every night

he seems in a little better shape this year

my problem has been with the lack of sacks and thats on sheridan and the d line

Traditionally we do better as an underdog when the deck is stacked against us.

The year we won the super bowl we had a LOT of bad losses (Minnesota anyone).

Last year we kicked every future playoff teams' ass and were rewarded with a first round playoff exit.

Worry about heat in the cold months... December and January.

Giants vs. Colts would be better.

I wonder if the ESPN guys could do some Manning family histories during the 2 weeks leading up to the Superbowl?

I wonder if the SB announcers would be able to pull up some comparisons of the 2 brothers during the game, and also thow in comparisons to their father?

I wonder which side Olivia and Archie would sit on? and if the camera crews would show them occasionally during the game?

Jack's posting record clearly follows the following percentage pattern

80 % just crazy , insane and nonsensical

10% irrational anti Pierce hatred / pro Blackburn adoration

5 % utter knee jerk madness

5% sane and almost normal

( based on the fact that we just had a normal one .......get ready for some real absurdity in the next 19 )

Have to agree with Jack, but as Nas says, Im panicking a little too. Primarily because I think retarded Co-ordinators are playing a large role in the team's poor play. You cant teach intelligence or adaptability or presence of mind to these 2 nimcompoops! If they continue with this shit, no matter how well we play, we will always be pegged back by bad calls. I guess thats one of the reasons our 2-min drill is so good because that keeps the playcalling away from Gilbride's hands for a while and doesnt give him too much time to think to come up with something super-retarded.

There should be a law against using your brains a little too much especially when you are working with extremely limited resources in the intelligence department.

A win against Philly and SD will soothe things considerably, but right now Im agitated and panicky.

Sadly, I have to agree with you...I wanna punch the television every time I see a 3rd and 2 bomb....2nd and 2 is the time for the bomb!!

As someone else said, he usually snaps the ball with one second left so it's no big surprise anyway. More importantly, they should have some quicker sets. What Collingsworth said that made more sense is not to try and out guess the defense all the time and instead be the aggressor at the snap.

Like Brees and Peyton. Those guys almost exude confidence out there when you see them at the line. Brees and Peyton Manning both get a ton of offsides and I would have to assume intimidate defenses...Eli...not so much...it seems he does more or less come to the line and try to out think the defense and sometimes they just send the house at him when he does.

Like Brees and Peyton. Those guys almost exude confidence out there when you see them at the line. Brees and Peyton Manning both get a ton of offsides and I would have to assume intimidate defenses...Eli...not so much...it seems he does more or less come to the line and try to out think the defense and sometimes they just send the house at him when he does.

another reason why he runs the 2 minute drill so well. he can forget about some of the reads and just be aggressive.

Giants vs. Colts would be better.

I wonder if the ESPN guys could do some Manning family histories during the 2 weeks leading up to the Superbowl?

I wonder if the SB announcers would be able to pull up some comparisons of the 2 brothers during the game, and also thow in comparisons to their father?

I wonder which side Olivia and Archie would sit on? and if the camera crews would show them occasionally during the game?

i dont think the colts will sniff another SB in my lifetime

that is a losing franchise......mediocre at best....when mannings gone they will sink like a raider

the philadelphia of the midwest

pittsburg will clean their clocks

another reason why he runs the 2 minute drill so well. he can forget about some of the reads and just be aggressive.

Yeah, Gilbride HAS to get the plays into him quicker. How long do we have to put up with the constant delay-of-game penalties?

Yeah, Gilbride HAS to get the plays into him quicker. How long do we have to put up with the constant delay-of-game penalties?

Its not as if he is deciding between a number of run plays or a space shuttle to the WR's...we all know its going to be a space shot so just call two or three plays at a time and give Eli the discretion to pick which one.

we are 2-0 in the division. We are just fine. If we beat Philly tomorrow we'l have that much more breathing room. Plus our injured players are starting to trickle back in... NO SWEAT

This easily is the most important game in the first half of the season. It carries the weight of the last 2 games. We win, and we're respected again.. and 3-0 in the division.. and 6-2. We lose, and it's a fuckin depression... 0-3 over the last 3 games... won against deadbeats.. and easily 3rd place in the division... we NEED this win folks.