SportsWrath

Check out the hit by OLB Nehemiah Warrick

BleedinBlue

Quotes by Warrick:

Disappointment turned to delight for Nehemiah Warrick.

The Bayshore alum and Michigan State product shocked that he didn't get picked during the NFL Draft, which wrapped Sunday night. But the safety did draw the interest from several teams including the Super Bowl champion New York Giants, who signed him as a free agent.

"I want to get in there and compete," Warrick said. "This is my job. . . . It's time to tighten up right now. "I'm a New York Giant."

Coughlin told Warrick he had been breaking down Warrick's game film and thought he'd fit well in the Giants' system.

"He said a lot of great things about me," Warrick said. "I'm blessed to be part of this organization. "

Nice attitude towards the Giants organization. He certainly knows the right things to say, such as "I'm blessed to be (a NY Giant)"

Yeah that was a pure head hunting hit right there....I know kids think they will live forever but he could have sent that other kid down the path of Al Toon Disease....AKA Post-Concussion Syndrome. Once you have had one, it becomes that much easier to have the next one....and the next one....and the next. Till the point you are traveling around in an extended fog that can literally last for years (if not forever).

It looked good on camera but that was horrible from a football stand point. Sure the guy was defenseless and didn't see him coming. This LB didn't plant his feet and didn't lower his body and he didn't wrap either.. Not to mention it's a vicious hit that would've or could've really hurt the other guy.. for life.

Conclusion: Will not make the roster.

It looked good on camera but that was horrible from a football stand point. Sure the guy was defenseless and didn't see him coming. This LB didn't plant his feet and didn't lower his body and he didn't wrap either.. Not to mention it's a vicious hit that would've or could've really hurt the other guy.. for life.

You think Nas? I'm thinking he will, maybe even just practice squad. But with so much potential and us losing two starting LB's, he's got as good a chance as Kehl and Goff.

Yeah that was a pure head hunting hit right there....I know kids think they will live forever but he could have sent that other kid down the path of Al Toon Disease....AKA Post-Concussion Syndrome. Once you have had one, it becomes that much easier to have the next one....and the next one....and the next. Till the point you are traveling around in an extended fog that can literally last for years (if not forever).

I travel around in an extended fog most the time, but never got hit like that....that I can remember! :confused:

As far as the hit goes, it's legal in college. It reminded me an awful lot of that big hit Gibril Wilson put on a WR in his first year. I thought he killed the guy, but he ended up alright. Even so, they didn't throw a flag on Wilson even though the other team was screaming for one and the announcers thought it deserved one.

When you hit a guy that hard you don't need to worry about wrapping up! DAMN!