SportsWrath

NOT MUCH CHATTER TODAY

BadEgg

Cause we have lives unlike some people we know. Nobody is nervous but you obviously.

For some reason, you have a negative opinon of me and the Cowboys, Jerseygiantfan. So, I'll tell you what. Come to Texas Stadium with me, and watch a real team play with a real football fan, and your entire perspective will change. ;) You can thank me later...

For some reason, you have a negative opinon of me and the Cowboys, Jerseygiantfan. So, I'll tell you what. Come to Texas Stadium with me, and watch a real team play with a real football fan, and your entire perspective will change. ;) You can thank me later...

All Giants fans have a negative opinion of the Cowboys. JGF is a Giants fans. Her negative opinions of the Cowboys come with being a Giants fan. Her negative opinions of you, however, are just a bonus.

All Giants fans have a negative opinion of the Cowboys. JGF is a Giants fans. Her negative opinions of the Cowboys come with being a Giants fan. Her negative opinions of you, however, are just a bonus.

Try as I may but I just can't seem to save everyone...

And what's with all of this negativity?

I love all you people. You're the best! :TU:

I didn't know the Cowboys had New England or Indianapolis scheduled to play in Dallas this year.

Do we have any G fans that troll the Dallass website like this? If so, report to me immediately for abuse.

My only hope is that the signal to BedBreath's satellite goes out when his trailer is bit by an upbrupt storm; then he only gets to see our D break Romo in highlight reels.

Cause we have lives unlike some people we know. Nobody is nervous but you obviously.

That was the first thought that crossed my mind.

Also....it is the end of the week. There are no more storylines to rehash for the umpteenth time. Which is why you are trying to manufacture one.

This should be a great game, easily the 2nd best game of the year after last week's Colts/Patriots game. This will be a physical game, to be sure. Neither offense can be excited about going up against these 2 defenses. There will be a few big plays that will decide the outcome. The Cowboys look to get a big lift inside with the presence of Tank Johnson. Lucky us, he comes back just in time to play the Giants. Demarcus Ware seems to play well against us, and their secondary, especially corner Anthony Henry, are playing well. Henry has 5 INT's in 5 games played, with 9 passes defensed. Eli will have to be accurate, and the Giants receivers will need to help him out more than they have in the past couple of games with regards to not dropping passes. On the other side, Romo has played extremely well against the Giants, but this will be the best Giants defense he's ever seen. I expect we will harass him, but Romo is a great player, and I expect him and T.O. to hook up in this game for at least a couple of big plays. Patrick Crayton could be an x-factor for the Cowboys. I think he creates the biggest matchup problem for the Giants assuming Ross is on T.O. the majority of the game. Witten is another player that has had success against the Giants. Hopefully, Kawicka Mitchell and Antonio Pierce can take him away to an extent. I do not think Kiwanuka is ready for the task. Rushing yards figure to be hard to come by for both teams, despite the great running backs. For us to succeed against them, we need to harass Romo into turnovers. It can happen, but it won't be easy. Umenyiora and Strahan will have a tall order to fill getting by tackles Leonard Davis and Flozell Adams, they are two of the best. I know that I am being very complimentary of the Cowboys, but they are a great team, and there is a reason they are 7-1.

We have a couple of advantages... we've had two weeks to get ready and get healthy. I think the players needed the extra rest and they will come in with a full tank and I think a chip on their shoulder from the beating they took week one from the Cowboys. I think offensively, we need to control the ball. That means that two critical players will be Chris Snee and Kareem McKenzie. The Giants love to run right, so they need to dominate their blocks. If they can do that against the Cowboys' D-line, then we have a good shot with Jacobs being able to dictate the flow of the game.

The Cowboys have a Superbowl quality team. They remind be of the 90's Cowboys' teams. Just swap Romo with Aikman, Witten for Novacek, and T.O. for Irvin. And although he's no Emmit Smith, Marion Barber III is a very good back. Additionally, the Cowboys have a great defense. That said, the Giants have the best team they've had in a long time. I think our team today is better than the 2000 Giants that went to the Superbowl. It would help if one player were to step up and be an unexpected star for us in this game. Paging Sinorice Moss? Perhaps he can be a difference maker to get us over the hump and have a breakout performance. In any case, this is going to be a great game, possibly even a preview to the NFC championship game, as these are the best 2 teams in the conference. The Giants have more to lose in this one than the Cowboys. If the Cowboys win, then the Giants are 3 games back out of first, by virtue that the Cowboys will hold the tiebreaker. That being said, if they lose, the Giants will be playing for the wild card the rest of the way, because the Cowboys are not going to lose another 3 games out of the last 7. With a win though, the Giants are tied for first and have a great shot for the division championship, a first round bye and homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. That is how big this game is for the Giants to win. So the playoff road will be much, much tougher if the Giants lose today, and should we meet these Cowboys again in the playoffs, it would be much more advantageous to have them come to Giants Stadium than for us to have to go back to their house. So.... GO GIANTS!

Good Game, Egg. I shook the hands of every cowboy fan in the bar where i was watching. (don't worry, i washed thoroughly after) the cowboys are the class of the nfc and they outplayed us. they exploited our weaknesses and protected against our strengths.

jason garrett is the new genius offensive coordinator. well played.

Good Game, Egg. I shook the hands of every cowboy fan in the bar where i was watching. (don't worry, i washed thoroughly after) the cowboys are the class of the nfc and they outplayed us. they exploited our weaknesses and protected against our strengths.

jason garrett is the new genius offensive coordinator. well played.

Garrett was also our backup QB for a while there so he has a good feel for Giants tendencies it seems.

Talk is cheap...that is why I always hate it when guys say how focused they are.....as opposed to being unfocused before? When people start smelling their own stink....it never smells as bad to them as it does to everyone else as my gran' pappy used to say. This was a case of the Giants smelling their own stink a little bit.