SportsWrath

Sorry ass game thread that took until 30 min prior to kickoff to get made

gmenroc

3 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

160 million for a QB who doesn't average one TD a game.

Could of picked up a starting guard or two with that money and rolled with Tyrod lol 

We fucking stink boys. 

Daniel Jones passing rating: 69.7

Zach Wilson passing rating: 72.3

Lol

3 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Daniel Jones passing rating: 69.7

Zach Wilson passing rating: 72.3

Lol

And it's like I don't fully blame him the Oline is the worst we have seen in a while. 

But the dude is basically his scrambling ability and that's it.

No one respects or even game plans for Jones the passer.  

I'm he's benched this year it wouldnt surprise me. 

Waller is the one that surprises me.  Based on offseason and preseason...he looked like a solid check down option at least.

Not sure if he is just needed to block or if he is hurt or what...but he has disappeared.

Jones has 3 seconds tops to throw the ball and that's with a hand in his face

51 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

And it's like I don't fully blame him the Oline is the worst we have seen in a while. 

But the dude is basically his scrambling ability and that's it.

No one respects or even game plans for Jones the passer.  

I'm he's benched this year it wouldnt surprise me. 

Even when he's had time, he's made bad decisions, such as the pick 6 last night, and holding onto the ball too long.

2 hours ago, Herc said:

And on the rare occasion the line does hold up for a couple seconds the wrs can’t get open at all.  We needed to do better than parris campbell

Jalin Hyatt is open all the time. Jones sees him, but won't pull the trigger. 

7 minutes ago, RandolphScott said:

Christ that is BAD 

That's the perfect example of what I mean when I say his hands and feet don't work in unison.  His feet are really good on that play, but his hands suck.

Also, check out Marcus McQueefin's feet on that play, lol.  It's a good thing he's like 6'9" and 400 lbs or he'd have to learn technique.  

4 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

160 million for a QB who doesn't average one TD a game.

Could of picked up a starting guard or two with that money and rolled with Tyrod lol 

We fucking stink boys. 

Brady , Favre or Joe Montana would be equally awful behind this O line.

The O line has been awful since 2012 and this is about as bad as it has been in the last decade.

im still blaming Gettleman for not fixing it with his fucking hog mollies.

15 minutes ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

The O line has been awful since 2012 and this is about as bad as it has been in the last decade.

They wouldn’t be equally as bad as Jones. 

26 minutes ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Yeah 11 sacks and we can’t wait to pull out confirmation bias about the qb anyway 

Jones is about the only one giving everything he has out there . He gives 100% effort every time and keeps fighting under near impossible circumstances 

im not seeing that from many others on this team. Not sure if BD can fix the lack of effort ….. this team is both flat and flawed

I have nfl+ which gives me access to the all-22 replays.  I've wanted to watch just to see if guys are open or if it's just a matter of having no time to throw.  I feel like Dallas was bad from a...just no fucking time perspective where as this one was at least a step or two towards indecision.  Not saying he had a clean pocket at all...just a gut feeling on my part.  I can rewatch Seattle tonight and see.

I think generally guys put in the effort for Daboll.  I just think they're not any good

38 minutes ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Jones is about the only one giving everything he has out there . He gives 100% effort every time and keeps fighting under near impossible circumstances 

im not seeing that from many others on this team. Not sure if BD can fix the lack of effort ….. this team is both flat and flawed

Cool, but his 100% is clearly not good enough. 

On 10/3/2023 at 8:23 AM, Herc said:

And on the rare occasion the line does hold up for a couple seconds the wrs can’t get open at all.  We needed to do better than parris campbell

Parris Campbell the human dropped pass... I could do better post stroke... :laugh:

On 10/3/2023 at 9:12 AM, mastershake said:

Even when he's had time, he's made bad decisions, such as the pick 6 last night, and holding onto the ball too long.

This... pure game manager... without his scrambling ability he would have been benched.  He should change over to being a RB.  Get his rocks off that way.

On 10/3/2023 at 1:45 PM, UK-Giantsfan said:

I don't know how many people here have actually played football on any sport for that matter.    An open receiver is only open if the ball can get to him BEFORE the defender can close in on him.   If the WR is between the QB and the defender, expect the defender to close in very quickly and even make it a pick 6.     That play where Robinson was allegedly "wide open" had a defender a few steps away from trying to bait jones into throwing the ball... Last I checked Robinson is around my height so let's not pretend he's going to outmuscle the defender like Metcalf can.    Small guys like me better have separation AND not stuck in the dotted line between QB and CB... meaning I'm either heading to the sideline, inside, or seeing daylight towards the end zone... Go take a look at that play again and look who was waiting a few yards behind Robinson.    

Yes, Jones made a few bad plays but when you're getting pummled out there, that's bound to happen.    Some people like to forget how many INTs/Bad throws Eli made.    Shit even fucking Mahmoes threw 2 stupid INTs against the Jets.

Aside from a bad OL, how's our defense doing?    that's 50% of the blame right there...  OL gets about 40% and split the remaining 10% between QB and WR/TEs not getting open and playing like pussies.     Until EVERYONE takes responsibility, I'll defend Jones every day and twice on Sunday.  

57 minutes ago, Nas said:

I don't know how many people here have actually played football on any sport for that matter.    An open receiver is only open if the ball can get to him BEFORE the defender can close in on him.   If the WR is between the QB and the defender, expect the defender to close in very quickly and even make it a pick 6.     That play where Robinson was allegedly "wide open" had a defender a few steps away from trying to bait jones into throwing the ball... Last I checked Robinson is around my height so let's not pretend he's going to outmuscle the defender like Metcalf can.    Small guys like me better have separation AND not stuck in the dotted line between QB and CB... meaning I'm either heading to the sideline, inside, or seeing daylight towards the end zone... Go take a look at that play again and look who was waiting a few yards behind Robinson.    

Yes, Jones made a few bad plays but when you're getting pummled out there, that's bound to happen.    Some people like to forget how many INTs/Bad throws Eli made.    Shit even fucking Mahmoes threw 2 stupid INTs against the Jets.

Aside from a bad OL, how's our defense doing?    that's 50% of the blame right there...  OL gets about 40% and split the remaining 10% between QB and WR/TEs not getting open and playing like pussies.     Until EVERYONE takes responsibility, I'll defend Jones every day and twice on Sunday.  

tell us then, what level football did you play?