SportsWrath

Sorry ass game thread that took until 30 min prior to kickoff to get made

gmenroc

23 minutes ago, Iceman_NYG said:

I think the worst part about this whole farce is how these opposing teams are just joking and playing around, chilling, teeing off, literally saying GUYS GUYS!! this is it this is the time to pad our stats for the rest of the reason. The buffet is on!!.....and just the blatant disrespect they show - and this disrespect is very well earned by this team - thats what hurts the most. Worse than just losing the game

This... in spades... the seahawk dance by the yokels was the worst.

Just now, boohyah said:

If Pete Carroll was available tomorrow, you'd be an idiot not to test those waters.

True, but that still doesn't mean I have to like him. He's a dick. A winner, but a dick nonetheless. 

Just now, BlueInCanada said:

We might only get sacked 15 times against one of the best pass rushing teams too. 

Ooh...thats a good question...which will be higher...number of tackles for loss including sacks or the point differential?

1 minute ago, gmenroc said:

Yeah,  but we'll trade down and get a D3 guy cause he's white, talks nice, and looks like a dope

Dimes is regressing to year 2 and 3 Dimes.

Not a good thing to do after signing that contract.

That's fully guaranteed the first two years.

Lololol 

This team stinks. 

Can't wait to hear the Daboll presser.

"Jones has been benched in favor of Tyrod the rest of the year because well just look" 

"We've replace the entire Oline with trash bags because atleast they hold garbage"

"The defense has been given the year off to go home and have a good hard think about themselves" 

"Buy Ford" 

Just now, BlueInCanada said:

Dimes is regressing to year 2 and 3 Dimes.

Not a good thing to do after signing that contract.

That's fully guaranteed the first two years.

Lololol 

This team stinks. 

Look...I joke and exaggerate a bit...cause I truly feel bad for Jones...cause we proved in the SB that even Brady fell to constant pressure.

That said, we are back to passing 5 yards when we need 12.  Back to being 1 dimensional after 3 series.  Back to turnovers and allowing points off turnovers.  Now we have added shitty special teams too.

Jones, even with time, even with talent around him, is good enough to win...but hasn't been good enough to cover for anyone else's deficiencies.  And I think he is gonna be shell shocked at some point, if not already, beyond repair.  

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

I think both Eli and Arch Sr will be telling him to avoid the Giants lol 

I don't think Eli would throw the Giants under the bus.  But I think Arch is prolly smart enough to make that choice on his own.

Just now, gmenroc said:

Look...I joke and exaggerate a bit...cause I truly feel bad for Jones...cause we proved in the SB that even Brady fell to constant pressure.

That said, we are back to passing 5 yards when we need 12.  Back to being 1 dimensional after 3 series.  Back to turnovers and allowing points off turnovers.  Now we have added shitty special teams too.

Jones, even with time, even with talent around him, is good enough to win...but hasn't been good enough to cover for anyone else's deficiencies.  And I think he is gonna be shell shocked at some point, if not already, beyond repair.  

That's the thing.

David Carr may of been a good QB if he wasn't drafted by the Texans.

Jones would probably be good but not when he was drafted by us at that point.

We didn't need a QB to backup Eli we needed a rebuild. 

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

That's the thing.

David Carr may of been a good QB if he wasn't drafted by the Texans.

Jones would probably be good but not when he was drafted by us at that point.

We didn't need a QB to backup Eli we needed a rebuild. 

Fear of a pure rebuild has held back many teams.  Too much pressure to win when you should be okay getting your asses kicked while training the next generation of Super Bowl winners.  Just bite the bullet and endure two to three years of losing to get three to five years of solid winning.

2 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

That was just brutal. Nobody could play QB behind that Offensive Line.

Our Defense has regressed too. So many missed tackles and virtually no pressure. Seattle aren’t even a good team.

Daboll has a lot of work to do

I dont think Mahomes or Rodgers would have better success than DJ behind this so called line that is TRULY OFFENSIVE!