SportsWrath

Sorry ass game thread that took until 30 min prior to kickoff to get made

gmenroc

1 minute ago, BronxRik said:

Here's what can't happen. There can't be a post-game where everyone admits to being bad, making mistakes and the old "we prepared all week and we'll have to get better" shit. These lame pressers that bring back McAdoo and Judge nightmares. Honestly, they'd be better off not even holding a presser, they're going to get killed up there. "This is my responsibility and I'll take the heat for it". Fuck that shit. FIX IT!

"We all got paid from last year, yall can fuck off" 

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

"We all got paid from last year, yall can fuck off" 

They got paid for ONE wild card win. Happy for it, no doubt, but it's not like they won the SB. And even if they won it all, there's no excuse for what's going on. 

23 minutes ago, GorillaNJ said:

Is Jones playing well….  No 

is any other player on this offense playing well….  Answer is also no 

Neither is the defense for that matter.    Jones is not having a good stretch but behind this OL, who can?

Martindale and Kafka both need to be handed their walking papers in the locker room, and as much as I wanted Schoen and Daboll they have 1 stretch to get it right with their own QB once this OL gets Jones killed before they need to be gone as well. 

Just now, boohyah said:

Don't worry, we'll beat the Dolphins Sunday.

I have heard some good ones in my day but that's funny.  Gonna be 21-0 in 1st quarter and we're gonna go all pass as if we will have a chance to catch up...their defense gonna tee off and it'll be this all over...but worse

Just now, gmenroc said:

I have heard some good ones in my day but that's funny.  Gonna be 21-0 in 1st quarter and we're gonna go all pass as if we will have a chance to catch up...their defense gonna tee off and it'll be this all over...but worse

I don't think it'll be worse than tonight.

Miami got a wake up call yesterday.

1 minute ago, Dragon said:

Martindale and Kafka both need to be handed their walking papers in the locker room, and as much as I wanted Schoen and Daboll they have 1 stretch to get it right with their own QB once this OL gets Jones killed before they need to be gone as well. 

Thing is...Bears might still beat us to 1st overall pick...and we aren't replacing Jones in the offseason even if we do, so there's that

Just now, boohyah said:

I don't think it'll be worse than tonight.

Miami got a wake up call yesterday.

One that might tell them to keep their foot on the gas.

I dunno...maybe they pull their starters after the 3rd and we only lose by 14.

1 minute ago, BronxRik said:

I hate Pete Carroll. Always have since that dick move he pulled during the Green Bay Monday Night game when the refs were on strike. 

If Pete Carroll was available tomorrow, you'd be an idiot not to test those waters.