SportsWrath

Sorry ass game thread that took until 30 min prior to kickoff to get made

gmenroc

2 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Somehow the Seahawks patchwork offensive line got it done tonight,  and their 29th ranked defense too.

We got 1 sack.

They have 8.

Speaks to our defense more than their offense I think.  We still cant get pressure without blitzing and even then we dont get home leaving the secondary exposed.  

Just now, mastershake said:

The Seahawks defense tonight has more sacks tonight than our $32M lineman Williams and 5th overall pick combined the last 2 years.

I think Dallas and Seattle have more sacks against the Giants then the Giants have had total the last two years lol 

I think the worst part about this whole farce is how these opposing teams are just joking and playing around, chilling, teeing off, literally saying GUYS GUYS!! this is it this is the time to pad our stats for the rest of the reason. The buffet is on!!.....and just the blatant disrespect they show - and this disrespect is very well earned by this team - thats what hurts the most. Worse than just losing the game

1 minute ago, RandolphScott said:

How many offensive lineman can you take top 5 before it becomes good money after bad?

Look at Evan Neal. Guy fucking sucks 

Giants have drafted more Oline in the first two rounds than any team since 2014.

Fuck eventually something has to pay off lol 

Can't just keep drafting them. 

It's like the Jets with QBs.

Here's what can't happen. There can't be a post-game where everyone admits to being bad, making mistakes and the old "we prepared all week and we'll have to get better" shit. These lame pressers that bring back McAdoo and Judge nightmares. Honestly, they'd be better off not even holding a presser, they're going to get killed up there. "This is my responsibility and I'll take the heat for it". Fuck that shit. FIX IT!

Here's the other issue. This is the 2nd game where we have a good opening drive and stall out when we get in the red zone. We go on a 4th and 2 tonight and don't make it and the whole game blows up. Take the fucking points, get the kickoff down to the 25 and put these teams in a fucking hole at least. I get analytics, but fuck sake 1-3 is a stat also.