SportsWrath

OBJ was in the building BTW.

BlueInCanada

10 hours ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

She just wants to retire with the money at this point man :laugh:

it seems kind of some bullshit, is she getting the old lady treatment or something? A few years back, she was on the sidelines with Aikman and Buck, and now she's covering Texans games. And is clearly not happy about it. 

2 hours ago, jranieli said:

Pam has aged really well. I always thought her teeth were too big for her face, but she really has grown into them as she aged. Total opposite of Joe Biden. His teeth are to big for his face. 

Biden’s dental work is terrible.  

12 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

it seems kind of some bullshit, is she getting the old lady treatment or something? A few years back, she was on the sidelines with Aikman and Buck, and now she's covering Texans games. And is clearly not happy about it. 

Yeah, she went from top tier down to bottom tier

I think someone wanted some play and she told them to fuck off at FOX

FOX creeps play dirty from what I heard

4 hours ago, Virginia Giant said:

If OBJ was signing with the Giants, it'd be done by now.  They would need him for this Commanders game.  

While true that we need a WR, not sure that it would be wise for OBJ to refuse other scheduled meetings.  Takes two to get a deal done.

Surprised that no offer or ballpark figures were leaked.  That either means nothing was quoted or Schoen has good internal control.

7 hours ago, gmenroc said:

While true that we need a WR, not sure that it would be wise for OBJ to refuse other scheduled meetings.  Takes two to get a deal done.

Surprised that no offer or ballpark figures were leaked.  That either means nothing was quoted or Schoen has good internal control.

Agreed.   I don't understand why some think the Cowboys are the front runners.   They will have too many super stars coming up on FA next year.   In my opinion, this is their peak and if they don't win the SB this year, next year will be different.   Here he will be #1, there he will be #3 or even 4.

12 hours ago, gmenroc said:

What about orange?  Wait, lemme ask Joe Buck.  He'll know

lol, it does seem that in general darker complexions seem to hold up better to aging. I'm white as hell, but I have a grandpa who could have passed for anything but white, especially by the end of the summer, and that dude looked like he was in his 40s until he was about 80. 

My favorite was when he'd make fun of other old guys... 'look at that decrepit old fart' --- 'grandpa, he's at least ten years younger than you' --- ' exactly. just look at that sack of crap. lets go to the gym.'

1 hour ago, CrazedDogs said:

lol, it does seem that in general darker complexions seem to hold up better to aging. I'm white as hell, but I have a grandpa who could have passed for anything but white, especially by the end of the summer, and that dude looked like he was in his 40s until he was about 80. 

My favorite was when he'd make fun of other old guys... 'look at that decrepit old fart' --- 'grandpa, he's at least ten years younger than you' --- ' exactly. just look at that sack of crap. lets go to the gym.'

:laugh: I would have Loved your grandfather mang

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

lol people blaming the flight crew. 

I don't know, I'm five minutes in, the flight crew still sounds like they were part of problem. One lady has big Karen energy. Still not sure why they were picking on him.

Oh he took off his pants. 

You know.... I can see the flight crew having an understandable problem with that. 

9 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

I don't know, I'm five minutes in, the flight crew still sounds like they were part of problem. One lady has big Karen energy. Still not sure why they were picking on him.

Oh he took off his pants. 

You know.... I can see the flight crew having an understandable problem with that. 

I think he buckled when he felt the old white guy was being racist towards him... so he doubled down.