SportsWrath

OBJ was in the building BTW.

BlueInCanada

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

Just fucking do it.

Bring the king back.

:bounce:

Plus, Beckham isn’t even ready to play yet, after tearing his ACL while helping the Rams win last season’s Super Bowl. Beckham isn’t expected to be medically cleared to play until at least November, according to The Athletic.

Not only is Shepard out for the year — after getting hurt in Week 3 against the Cowboys — but three other prominent Giants receivers are dealing with injuries.

Golladay probably won’t play Sunday in London against the Packers after getting hurt in last week’s win over the Bears. Wan’Dale Robinson (knee) and Kadarius Toney (hamstring) missed that game. Their status remains unclear for the Week 5 showdown of 3-1 teams in London.

6 hours ago, JayD said:

This is stupid. Hope he walked back out of the building, never to return. Guy was nothing but a pain in the ass. Go away. 

The organization was in shambles snd he was a kid… I’ll take him over Toney and Golladay any day.

Yep...he was traded under Shermur and Gettleman...two of the bigger mistakes our team has made in recent years.

And given our WR room, he'd be an instant upgrade.  I think he has matured too and I would welcome him back without hesitation.  Shit, at this point I'd sign him as a QB given Jones and Taylor injuries

1 hour ago, gmenroc said:

Yep...he was traded under Shermur and Gettleman...two of the bigger mistakes our team has made in recent years.

And given our WR room, he'd be an instant upgrade.  I think he has matured too and I would welcome him back without hesitation.  Shit, at this point I'd sign him as a QB given Jones and Taylor injuries

I saw a headline that said he might not be available to play until November after the knee injury.  I could not imagine bringing him in without being able to get on the field  

24 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Golladay should immediately go on IR with that ankle.  All he does is take up a roster spot;  he brings nothing to the table. 

he still puts in a good effort in run blocking and it made a difference in some of the runs against Chicago. 

not saying it makes up for anything, but at least he’s doing that. 

6 minutes ago, boohyah said:

Obj talked his way off the giants and browns.

Think about this, the browns?.

And guys here seriously think about bringing him back?. Stop it please 

desperate times lol.  

id consider Reuben Randle if we could get him on the phone lol. 

edit: his numbers here are much better than I remember. 

2 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

fucking Josina Anderson, de-tweet her dumb ass. 

It was a social call, Beckham isn't signing with the Giants or anybody else any time soon. 

He came to check on his buddy Shepard.

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

Golladay should immediately go on IR with that ankle.  All he does is take up a roster spot;  he brings nothing to the table. 

He's a good blocker and was instrumental last game.

Yes, obj talked his way out.  Yes, he was immature.  Time heals much and methinks he's priven himself matured with the Rams.

Yes, it was a non-business visit and yes, he's in the shelf til November...but our WRs are fucking terrible and I'd take a 50% obj over David fucking Sills any day if given the chance.

1 hour ago, gmenroc said:

Yes, obj talked his way out.  Yes, he was immature.  Time heals much and methinks he's priven himself matured with the Rams.

Yes, it was a non-business visit and yes, he's in the shelf til November...but our WRs are fucking terrible and I'd take a 50% obj over David fucking Sills any day if given the chance.

This

We already have drama

So, what if OBJ has/had some

What about Plaxico pre or post shooting himself in the leg

I would take Plaxico back then and now

Who would care?

2 hours ago, gmenroc said:

He talked himself off the Browns less than 12 months ago. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...