SportsWrath

Tiki Opens Up About The Giants Organization

jranieli

Yeah...didnt like Tiki when he left the Giants.  Think there was some sour grapes and lack of appreciation.  But enough time has passed that I think he is able to see past some of what may have caused him some hurt and is generally a fair voice in media.  His show with Tierney is a good one.  I recently lost it with their move to WFAN and would like to know where to find it here in central PA

Never really thought of him in light of best offensive player ever on Giants.  I am reluctant to put him there that easily.   But, outside of some linemen in the 80s or 90s...maybe Toomer...maybe Simms...he is more in the discussion than I would have initially thought

32 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

It was fuck him for a little while but once we won that super bowl it didn’t matter. 

best running back we ever had.  Maybe best offensive player we ever had. (After Eli of course)

Yeah Tiki was basically Eli's security blanket those first first three years and one of the key reasons why we made the playoffs during that stretch. 

Dude just did it all.  

I think we've all forgotten about that Vikings game where they stacked the box in the playoffs and forced Eli to beat them.

I forget what happened but I don't think it was good. 

I was as pissed at him as anyone and honestly neither him or his brother are likable. But to me he’s undoubtably the best offensive player the giants have had.    Or maybe a better way to say it is the last five years of his career is the best stretch and giants player has had. 

16 minutes ago, Virginia Giant said:

I was as pissed at him as anyone and honestly neither him or his brother are likable. But to me he’s undoubtably the best offensive player the giants have had.    Or maybe a better way to say it is the last five years of his career is the best stretch and giants player has had. 

That 5 year stretch might be better than anyone else’s entire giants career. 

25 minutes ago, Psycho said:

P...what do you think this means.....the Mara's are racist and Tiki crossed the line sucking up to them so Stephen A is putting one over the bow and warning him not to do it again?

I don't think it is a question that he straight p threatened him....

Interesting.

C.W agon

10 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

P...what do you think this means.....the Mara's are racist and Tiki crossed the line sucking up to them so Stephen A is putting one over the bow and warning him not to do it again?

I don't think it is a question that he straight p threatened him....

Interesting.

C.W agon

I have no idea, haven’t paid any attention to it really.  Just saw this clip though and was like yo. 

Well, if you know something, do tell, you fucking so called journalist.

What I remember most about Stephen A Smith's take on the Giants is, he accused them of being a racist organization because they drafted Jones over Haskins, and --- here's the best part --- when he expanded on his reasoning, i.e  why he knows this, it was because Jones is an immobile pocket passer and Haskins is a modern mobile QB. 

This motherfucker was stereotyping the living shit out of those guys, had both completely backwards, and from his own utter backwardness and bigotry concluded that therefore the Giants are run by a bunch of racists.

1 hour ago, CrazedDogs said:

Well, if you know something, do tell, you fucking so called journalist.

What I remember most about Stephen A Smith's take on the Giants is, he accused them of being a racist organization because they drafted Jones over Haskins, and --- here's the best part --- when he expanded on his reasoning, i.e  why he knows this, it was because Jones is an immobile pocket passer and Haskins is a modern mobile QB. 

This motherfucker was stereotyping the living shit out of those guys, had both completely backwards, and from his own utter backwardness and bigotry concluded that therefore the Giants are run by a bunch of racists.

Yeah playing the race card is a very dicy game.   

• 1 month later...

MeMe Barber was always a piece of work.  Not by accident the Giants went to and won the Superbowl after he left.  MeMe wishes he was Strahan... should never have ditched his wife for an intern with no money.  Just fuck them and leave them dumbass.