SportsWrath

Welcome Kenny Golladay

BronxRik

20 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Put up or shut up year for Jones.

I'm sure they add another OL or two with the draft and FA.

Golladay, Shepard, Slayton, Engram, Rudolph, Barkley, maybe even Waddle/Smith/Chase/Pitts.

Jones needs to take that step forward this year.

Exactly.

No more excuses, dude has to produce. I get that we need another lineman or two but Jones has to show us something.

2 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Put up or shut up year for Jones.

I'm sure they add another OL or two with the draft and FA.

Golladay, Shepard, Slayton, Engram, Rudolph, Barkley, maybe even Waddle/Smith/Chase/Pitts.

Jones needs to take that step forward this year.

Agreed.   Weapons all around him now....    let’s see that first round talent! 

I'm surprised.  Didn't think we'd get the deal done and this was a market value deal on a top free agent.  The pressure is on Jason Garrett now and Judge has already proven he will make staff changes during the season.

21 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

LOLOLOL Go to the Bengals reddit.

The fucking guys are salty.

"WHY WOULD HE SIGN WITH THE BROWNS OF THE NFC EAST?!?!?!"

Like bitch, what have the Bungals ever done.

They Crippled the best QB prospect of 2020....that is that they did.......and they are good at ....google Greg Cook and Carson Palmer.

Some teams shouldn't get to draft QBs in the first round.

C. Wagon

Every time I think of these new offensive weapons, I can’t help but to think man, if Barkely can come back 100%, or even 80-90%, this just gets ridiculous. 

If Garret can put up a competent game plan that uses our strengths, this team is gonna score a lot of points. I think that’s true even without Barkely. With him, damn....

1 hour ago, JayD said:

Every time I think of these new offensive weapons, I can’t help but to think man, if Barkely can come back 100%, or even 80-90%, this just gets ridiculous. 

If Garret can put up a competent game plan that uses our strengths, this team is gonna score a lot of points. I think that’s true even without Barkely. With him, damn....

And remember the OL played quite well during a stretch last year... I'm super excited for this signing (never expected anything remotely close).   The dude is a baller. 

• 2 years later...