SportsWrath

Arrest Warrant issued for DeAndre Baker.

Sephiroth

12 minutes ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Next man up ......... why don’t we just go and hire Logan Ryan ?

From what I’ve seen from the beat writers, Ryan is more a slot corner and Baker was playing on the outside.

I have read one article on this by Matt Lombardo for NJ.com.  He thinks Giants should make yet another example of a player by cutting DeAndre Baker now.  Cut him before anyone gets facts outside of an arrest warrant has been issued for his arrest.  Justification for this is to cement the authority of Coach Judge over the locker room.  I think it is ridiculous to consider it until more information is available.  Cutting Baker now is just a knee jerk reaction, be thoughtful and get all the facts possible from every source.

Beal is the next CB in line.  Love is a Nickel/Dime CB.  Logan Ryan sounds like a good choice but we'd have to clear cap space just to sign him and that is unlikely.

2 minutes ago, Tempest said:

I have read one article on this by Matt Lombardo for NJ.com.  He thinks Giants should make yet another example of a player by cutting DeAndre Baker now.  Cut him before anyone gets facts outside of an arrest warrant has been issued for his arrest.  Justification for this is to cement the authority of Coach Judge over the locker room.  I think it is ridiculous to consider it until more information is available.  Cutting Baker now is just a knee jerk reaction, be thoughtful and get all the facts possible from every source.

Beal is the next CB in line.  Love is a Nickel/Dime CB.  Logan Ryan sounds like a good choice but we'd have to clear cap space just to sign him and that is unlikely.

Lombardo is one of those guys that if his name is on it, I won't click it, I won't read it. He's an Eagle fan shit stirrer who can go fuck himself. Or better yet, he can go fuck Pat Leonard. 

44 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

Lombardo is one of those guys that if his name is on it, I won't click it, I won't read it. He's an Eagle fan shit stirrer who can go fuck himself. Or better yet, he can go fuck Pat Leonard. 

I think he might enjoy fucking Pat.  I like reading regardless of the source, yes even Pat Leonard.

27 minutes ago, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

Guess who is my favorite current or former ny giant?

Ill give you a hint. He committed armed robbery to recoup a gambling loss. 

hahah I saw that you posted and thought “oh he’s gonna love this”.  

Which reminds me, didnt Michael Irvin like try to cut a teammate in the throat with a straight razor at a barber shop over who was getting the chair next?

3 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

You should listen to the podcast with him and Ryan Duneavy. Lombardo is actually the sensible one of the two. 

Sounds like the Baker pick wasn't the most popular even in the Giants facility.

he Giants ignored red flags uncovered in scouting Baker and placed a bet on talent by selecting the cornerback in the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft despite an organizational split on whether he was worth the risk.

“There was a battle in our building on whether we were going to take DeAndre or not,” a source privy to the Giants’ draft thinking told The Post, “because the story was he had to have his a– kicked every day to work hard at Georgia — to even go to practice. We knew that and we still drafted him, and from Day 1 it was like taking a guy in the first round that you had to teach nearly everything to.”

AD beat up a kid, Kareem Hunt went apeshit on a woman, Ray Lewis murdered a dude - these 2 morons - if they were actually involved and committed this while being the only 2 people who have actally been on TV but decided NOT to wear a mask while the rest of their possee whom people wouldnt know for shit decided to wear masks - if they did it, suspend their stupid asses for a year but let it play out.

3 hours ago, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

Not only is deandre baker very black. He is also from miami florida and commits armed robbery

I fucking love this kis

:laugh: True that. Plus - this story was a little too far-fetched and retarded to begin with. 1 - these 2 anyway seem stupid as fuck to have first gone and lost the $70K - I dont get why these bums do this, its not like that have 3 kids and no money and are stressed from head-to-toe. 2 - the accusers story seems every more retarded - pulled a gun, robbed us, others were wearing masks blah blah. Looks like a case of mud slinging for no reason - at the start I wanted the Giants to immediately cut Baker but am glad they didnt - assuming these 2 bums get out of, they need to thank their lucky stars and be the 1st person in last person out in their respective facilities