SportsWrath

Arrest Warrant issued for DeAndre Baker.

Sephiroth

7 hours ago, BronxRik said:

I don't know. I don't even know how to research that, but at $12 for a hot dog, $20 for a beer, and $80 for a $10 T-shirt found on Amazon, that's a lot of cash x32 teams. Not to mention tickets, PSL's and whatnot. The NFL won't be generating that kind of revenue without their fan bases. 

Most teams will be hurt more than others because of their huge fan base Gram stadium:  cowboys will lose half of their revenue compare to 1/3 for bengals.  

anyways. Baker is done but hopefully he can learn from this and get life in order.  I mean if dog killer Vick can cole back and play. Baker is young enough for a second chance if he ain’t locked up for more than a year.  

Here ya go

23 hours ago, BronxRik said:

I think this Covid shit is going to change all that. And by change i mean the fact that the league will have far less money and this will reset the bar back to when players got thousands to play a game, not millions. Not just the NFL either. If sports can't generate revenue, they can't pay these huge contracts. Everything is going back to the stone age. 

I can sell you fire for a good price, limited time offer.  :D

On 8/10/2020 at 4:37 PM, BronxRik said:

I think this Covid shit is going to change all that. And by change i mean the fact that the league will have far less money and this will reset the bar back to when players got thousands to play a game, not millions. Not just the NFL either. If sports can't generate revenue, they can't pay these huge contracts. Everything is going back to the stone age. 

It won't be that bad. Unless this COVID shit drags on a couple more years.

The league can make their operating costs on the TV deal alone. And in the absence of college football I would not be surprised to see a special arrangement for Saturday NFL games, in which case they may recoup some of the lost stadium revenue.

• 4 weeks later...