SportsWrath

Schedule

Mr. P

Not opening against the Cowboys? The fuck?

Also playing the AFC North and NFC West is rough, lots of good teams.

Getting the Bears and Bucs as the two other teams is bad luck as well.

Going to be a testing first year for Judge.

Wow. I'm usually all in with the 16-0, but damn. On paper that looks like a 5-11 season. The only "gimmes" are the Browns and Bengals. Unless, of course, we go 16-0. 

We really need to get a few wins under our belts to start the season. Gain some confidence. Keep rolling. 

And as much as I've hated opening to the 'Boys week 1 the last buncha seasons I'm glad they finally changed it up.

On a side note, Colleen Wolfe is the finest, sexiest, mostest beautifulist, superest fuckable-est broad in sportscaster history. Except for Madden of course.

uau-umQzVaihG7O7-e5nzkfGSYhPgqIp1duvkm54

84d157c87f9523a6a5689288d335e4de.jpg

As per Schefter 2 contingency plans have been set up in case of Covid causing an issue with the NFL season. 1st if there's a chance the season will be delayed by around 2 months the first half of the season will just be moved to the latter half assuming the Super Bowl can be pushed back. 2nd, if the NFL feels they won't be able to play a full 16 game season they'll attempt 14 by moving weeks 1 and 2 to the end of the season and dropping weeks 3 and 4. Not sure how bye weeks play into any of this cause they didn't say anything about it on the radio but at least the NFL is on top of things. 

Game 1 - right off the bat - straight through the gate - that game against the Bitch Steelers and Rapistburger - that game will define our season and Joe Judge. If we get blown the fuck out - then its gonna be a long one. If we dont win I atleast hope we make those fucks fight to their last strength to win.

1 hour ago, mastershake said:

I fucking hate when our first game is Sunday or Monday night.

Yes, it is the fucking worst.  Ruins the start of the NFL season for me.  The only saving grace is that its a 7:15 MNF game so its not having me up until midnight, but still not going to have a party.

It is a tough schedule, so what it will really come down to is the NFC East games...  need to get 2 wins against the skins and at least split with the other two shit eaters.    

Opening week will be interesting...  the Steelers as an organization that does not change much has an advantage coming out of a potentially limited training camp, but no one has any idea as to what Judge is going to be putting out there.  Will be great to sneak a win there 

Game ones are always a toss up...but the steelers have more roster and coaching continuity and are just a better team.

The bears always beat us. Plus they have gotten better this offseason.

San fran is great and although they play in our house...they play the jets the week before so they wont have any cross country jet lag and fatigue issues playing a 1 oclock on the east coast.

Possibly win against the rams they've regressed and lost many good players

Dallas is much better than we are.

Thats 1-4 at best.

But i think they go on to win more in the latter half.

At worst they go 6- 10, at best 8-8

Which are both improvements

I see 7-9... and that's if they've ascended to average. 

Glad to see a non conference opener, I prefer to save the division games for later in the season. Let some drama build and the units gain cohesion before playing the most important divisional games.

2 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

I see 7-9... and that's if they've ascended to average. 

Glad to see a non conference opener, I prefer to save the division games for later in the season. Let some drama build and the units gain cohesion before playing the most important divisional games.

Literally going Dallas, Washington, Philly after week 4 is about as drama filled as you can get.

Fuck what a rough schedule lol 

I think I was too optimistic on my first take.

Other than the Bengals, no cupcakes on the 2020 schedule. And even they closed out stronger than they started.

Drew two of the tougher divisions in non divisional play, and in the 3rd place match ups, both Tampa and Chicago are candidates to be improved.

If it falls right, an average team could easily go 5 or 6 wins with this schedule. Could be 8 games against playoff teams, maybe nine if the NFC East sends two teams to the post season.

11 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

I think I was too optimistic on my first take.

Other than the Bengals, no cupcakes on the 2020 schedule. And even they closed out stronger than they started.

Drew two of the tougher divisions in non divisional play, and in the 3rd place match ups, both Tampa and Chicago are candidates to be improved.

If it falls right, an average team could easily go 5 or 6 wins with this schedule. Could be 8 games against playoff teams, maybe nine if the NFC East sends two teams to the post season.

Why are the Bengals cupcakes? If anything the Giants were equally pathetic cupcakes as well last season. Plus you know our record against rookie QBs - I dont see a single sure-shot win in that list - Maybe Washington - thats it.

I think 6 and 10 if very achievable with this schedule even pushing more wins if we get some lucky breaks or this defense takes a massive step forward.

I think we sweep the Redskins like last year, however they are going to be much closer games.

Between the Eagles and Cowboys games I think we win one or two at most. Cowboys had a fucking amazing draft haul and the Egils always have the Giants number with fluke wins.

Outside of the division I see us winning against the Bengals and close games against the Browns and Bears.

Arizona, Tampa and Pittsburg are wild cards but I think we lose these games.

Seattle, LA, Baltimore, and the San Fran are going to be losses but it will be an interesting test to see what Judge and staff can do against some of the top teams in the NFL.