Jump to content
SportsWrath
Sign in to follow this  
BlueInCanada

Jenkins is a retard

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

He called a fan a retard on social media.

 

Was the fan a retard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Prince_Nas said:

It was you. 

So that's a yes.    I see no problem with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GorillaNJ said:

Was the fan a retard?

You don't call people retards.

You call your friend retard when they act retarded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

You don't call people retards.

You call your friend retard when they act retarded.

That's a retarded statement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Herc said:

2019.  What a time to be alive 

Yup.....i hate that im old...and as they say...as you get older tou become what you once hated.

 

It really is a shitty time. Take me back to the 80's. I dont care what anyone says...the 80's were awesome.

 

Snl fired a guy cause his stand up routine had insensitive jokes about Chinese people.

 

This show had a character called Pat..whats that? Just think if they had a Pat skit now.

 

Fucking retards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn’t care if he called him a dumbfuck or a dumbass but the R word is not OK. Then he doubled down on and said it was part of his culture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Storm said:

I wouldn’t care if he called him a dumbfuck or a dumbass but the R word is not OK. Then he doubled down on and said it was part of his culture.

I say retard all that time usually never at work, mostly for "That's fucking retarded"

But I think it's just from growing up when that word was A-OK to use apparently lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

I say retard all that time usually never at work, mostly for "That's fucking retarded"

But I think it's just from growing up when that word was A-OK to use apparently lol

It doesn’t fly in this country anymore, buddy. They don’t even call it mentally retarded anymore, either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Storm said:

It doesn’t fly in this country anymore, buddy. They don’t even call it mentally retarded anymore, either.

Oh I'm not defending using it.

I know I shouldn't say it and that's why I only say it to myself lol 

Usually when I'm reading about that next great idea Justin Truedohdoh has for Canada.

And I ain't in your country pal. 

In Canada we can get thrown in jail for not saying someone's gender properly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Oh I'm not defending using it.

I know I shouldn't say it and that's why I only say it to myself lol 

Usually when I'm reading about that next great idea Justin Truedohdoh has for Canada.

And I ain't in your country pal. 

In Canada we can get thrown in jail for not saying someone's gender properly.

 

Yeah, I know, friend, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Storm said:

Yeah, I know, friend, lol.

No problem guy.

Let's go get some double doubles and Tim bits sometime.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

No problem guy.

Let's go get some double doubles and Tim bits sometime.

 

Dude I would love to. Number one thing I miss about Buffalo is Tim Hortons!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tempest said:

Politically correct 

:yawn:

Yeah people get all fucking worked up over a word...   bunch of retarded snowflakes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Storm said:

Dude I would love to. Number one thing I miss about Buffalo is Tim Hortons!

we had one of those for like six months, and it was awesome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well fuck. I guess that answers the question "How could this team get any worse?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...