SportsWrath

Jenkins is a retard

BlueInCanada

14 minutes ago, Storm said:

He was following a slot nobody on Monday night. He’d essentially been replaced already, Tree.

I'm fully ready to let Baker take over the #1 duties. 

He's been one of the best corners in football the last few weeks.

Love is really coming into his own for Peppers as well.

I think they look for a vet guy to stick besides Baker next year in FA since Beal looks like shit so far.

3 hours ago, Storm said:

And to the PC comments, go to your job on Monday and start calling your customers or clients retards and see what happens.

Thats different....being a professional in business that is your livelihood and fucking around with friends is totally different.

If youre dumb enough to call your clients or coworkers juvenile and offensive names than you deserve whatever consequences it will have.

6 minutes ago, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

Thats different....being a professional in business that is your livelihood and fucking around with friends is totally different.

If youre dumb enough to call your clients or coworkers juvenile and offensive names than you deserve whatever consequences it will have.

He wasnt fucking around with friends though he said it on twitter to some random fan lol

As much as these guys don't want to be they are representatives of the team on and off the field.

4 hours ago, Storm said:

And to the PC comments, go to your job on Monday and start calling your customers or clients retards and see what happens.

Exactly.....and its use outside of clinical settings...is exclusively as a pejorative.....on a group of people that cannot defend themselves.

It is a fucking nasty, demeaning word.

This shithead was given the chance to not be a dick.....in fact...those are two words that would have been much better for him to direct at the fan...but fucking dude had to keep it real.

Now he is real unemployed and likely to stay that way.

Lot of parents and families out there with children or siblings with congestive disabilities...and they are tried of this shit. They are also relentless advocates...and organized. 

C. Wagon

1 hour ago, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

He was addressing a fan who is a customer of the boss’s business, bro. There’s absolutely no difference between this and the example I gave. You want to call it PC but it ultimately boils down to job performance and business decorum with Jenkins. 

Its understandable if he didn’t understand he can’t use the slang he used around his cultural group growing up. I get it. But he was given every opportunity to learn and grow from it. Two days, in fact. And he chose to double down. He wanted out.

15 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Exactly.....and its use outside of clinical settings...is exclusively as a pejorative.....on a group of people that cannot defend themselves.

It is a fucking nasty, demeaning word.

This shithead was given the chance to not be a dick.....in fact...those are two words that would have been much better for him to direct at the fan...but fucking dude had to keep it real.

Now he is real unemployed and likely to stay that way.

Lot of parents and families out there with children or siblings with congestive disabilities...and they are tried of this shit. They are also relentless advocates...and organized. 

C. Wagon

Exactly. In the field, it’s referred to intellectual disability, now, too. Because a bunch of assholes commandeered retarded as a derivative to demean others, like you say.

7 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Lol "Best News Ever" he tweets out.

Some playoff team will pick him up before the end of the season.

Its really sad that that is hilarious.

He will certainly be on a playoff team this year. Are the pats thin at db? I know their defense is phenomenal this year but could they use an experienced cb to be their nickel back?

1 hour ago, Storm said:

Exactly. In the field, it’s referred to intellectual disability, now, too. Because a bunch of assholes commandeered retarded as a derivative to demean others, like you say.

well wait wait wait.... if the retards aren't even retarded anymore, then why can't we use it? Nobody else is using it. Waste of a perfectly good word!

2 hours ago, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

I didnt know it was to a fan of the team he plays /playedfor...yeah, that was really stupid. More of a jackass than jackrabbit.

What a retard.

Yep, that about sums it up. And it was while the team was practicing and he was rehabbing his ankle. Literally during business hours.

9 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

I'm fully ready to let Baker take over the #1 duties. 

He's been one of the best corners in football the last few weeks.

Love is really coming into his own for Peppers as well.

I think they look for a vet guy to stick besides Baker next year in FA since Beal looks like shit so far.

Problem is we need two corners and we're back to 1 1/2

2 hours ago, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

Jackass should be his new nickname. That’s bad.

He posted his stats, which were something like 59 tackles, 4 ints, and 3 tds given up in week 3 and someone asked him why individual stats matter when the team is 2-11 and he called him a retard, lol. 

Definitely Janoris Jackass.

1 hour ago, Tempest said:

Problem is we need two corners and we're back to 1 1/2

Getty brings in a vet guy to play across form Baker and you put Bellatine or even Love as slot corner.

It's not a permanent fix but I think it's holds for a year to see if either Beal, Bellantine, FA pick up fills into the slot.

If your talking about the rest of this season who cares? The team is 2 and 11 and I got Parker on my fantasy team this weekend.

The actual definition of retarded is 'less advanced in mental, physical or social development than is usual for one's age'. Since when did it become a derogatory word I dunno. I for one am perfectly cool with using the word retarded and general banter - although I wouldnt go around calling colleagues or clients or other players that. Social media is THE place where people truly exhibit peak retardation. I dont have a problem with what Jenkins said - I do have a problem with his contract and his play on the field though