SportsWrath

The second Brown is down and out for the count

Iceman_NYG

Brown's fractured leg is awful news for the Giants ........and terrible news for him ..........( time to hire a vet .......Hightower or Ryan Grant perhaps ? ........Benson or McGahee maybe............soon somebody will mention Jacobs no doubt ! )

I don't see why we can't bring back Jacobs.

......because he is old , tired , slow ........and could barely get a yard and a half 2 years ago ..........shame , because I loved Jacobs when he was young and aggressive and ran over people ....but he cant do that any more .....we need to move on

I missed the second half of the game, having to go to the bar on a school night and all.

The injury sucks, but the good news is at least there's a lot of options still out there. Hightower, Jacobs, McGahee... we could probably find a servicable buy.

Next man up... No need to bring in someone from outside who doesn't know the system.. and PLEASE don't bring up Jacobs.. that train has left the station... it tip-toed out it actually. Wilson, Scott, Turain, and Cox are in there..

Here's the problem... you have to have cuts, you have to get 53 players on the team, and you can't carry a bunch of injured players in that group. You already have Baas who is going to probably not be able to play week 1, and David Diehl. You have Tyler Sash who might be cut, might not be able to play week 1 because of concussion. JPP is just coming back. We don't know yet with Adrien Robinson. And we are hoping Victor Cruz will be ready.

So if you are projecting Andre Brown to miss multiple weeks, and usually an injury like this is 6 weeks, then you HAVE to put him on the IR, designated to return. It would be shocking to me if they carried him on the 53 man.

Scott looked OK last night? Because for the other 3 games I really didn't think he looked very good.

Nothing spectacular outside of yesterday's game.

Really wish he panned out. Scott is such a cool runningback name.

This is freaking BullShit. I have on my money fantasy team and was saying to myself during last nights game that they should take him out before shit happens. I'm screwed.

That was a mistake. 1) He's injury prone, 2) he's a backup, when there are more valuable backups probably out there. Let me give you some options, T2. Get Bernard Pierce if he's available. If not, I would check out Christine Michael with Seattle. Joquie Bell is another guy who is out there who is probably going to get touches in Detroit and probable goal line work. He has a great game. He's a low-end flex play, more of a bye week fall back. If Bush gets hurt, though, his value would be very high. But above the aforementioned guys, if he went undrafted, which is probably unlikely, grab Vick Ballard with Indy. The savvier fantasy players know he is the guy to own over Ahmad Bradshaw.

......because he is old , tired , slow ........and could barely get a yard and a half 2 years ago ..........shame , because I loved Jacobs when he was young and aggressive and ran over people ....but he cant do that any more .....we need to move on

And you forgot to mention mentally unstable and potentially a huge distraction. Think Mike Tyson without the lisp & facial tattoo. Pass. Please.