SportsWrath

The second Brown is down and out for the count

Iceman_NYG

There will be tons of cuts coming up as the roster gets trimmed to 53. Most teams have 4 or 5 RB's on their roster and will have to cut more than they keep....sometimes cutting a great prospect because there is no room for him. The Giants' scouts are checking out every RB on every team in the NFL. Some team will try to hide a good RB prospect on the practice squad and the Giants will probably snatch him up.

Anyway....it's not the end of the world. I've always said that in this day of age, the RB is almost a "plug and play" position and oftentimes, the yards gained by a RB have a lot more to do with the line than the back himself. It's a plus if the RB can block well.

That was a mistake. 1) He's injury prone, 2) he's a backup, when there are more valuable backups probably out there. Let me give you some options, T2. Get Bernard Pierce if he's available. If not, I would check out Christine Michael with Seattle. Joquie Bell is another guy who is out there who is probably going to get touches in Detroit and probable goal line work. He has a great game. He's a low-end flex play, more of a bye week fall back. If Bush gets hurt, though, his value would be very high. But above the aforementioned guys, if he went undrafted, which is probably unlikely, grab Vick Ballard with Indy. The savvier fantasy players know he is the guy to own over Ahmad Bradshaw.

none of these guys except maybe bell are available in any respectable 12 man league.

brown's not a featured back but he was gonna get double digit carries and all the goal line carries. he's guaranteed 90%+ owned in 10 team leagues.

but yeah we def have to put him on IR-designated to return. if he's healthy a couple of weeks early then so be it. we'll live

none of these guys except maybe bell are available in any respectable 12 man league.

brown's not a featured back but he was gonna get double digit carries and all the goal line carries. he's guaranteed 90%+ owned in 10 team leagues.

but yeah we def have to put him on IR-designated to return. if he's healthy a couple of weeks early then so be it. we'll live

I am not too sure that would be in the best interest to the team. I believe the IRDR rule is to be used only once a year per team and I am not to sure we would want to use it on a second string back. . Scenario Eli tweaks/ breaks his thumb in weak 3 we need to bring in a QB then the IRDR would be best used on Eli. . I feel the IRDR is best used on the #1's used in key positions.