SportsWrath

Ed From Park Ridge...

BronxRik

...found swinging from the rafters after learning of Chase Blackburn's defection to the Carolina Panthers. Fortunately, Mr. Ed required no hospital time and was doing well after it was discovered that he attempted to hang himself with a cordless phone.

...found swinging from the rafters after learning of Chase Blackburn's defection to the Carolina Panthers. Fortunately, Mr. Ed required no hospital time and was doing well after it was discovered that he attempted to hang himself with a cordless phone.

I miss Jack :(

No Worries Nas....I'm right here

I answered this on another post- I'm very happy for Chase and looking forward to the Mantae Teo era......Chase has his ring and a good job in Carolina

Thank goodness Teo's stock dropped in the Championship game and Combine......he have a legit shot at him in the 1st round

Most of the truly great MLBers in NFL history have ben white guys......the position does not require the outright speed, more toughness and savvy.

I see Teo (no I realize he is not white) as the second coming of Bruschi, or Sam Huff....the exception for us was the late Great Brad Van Pelt......but Van Pelt was an oversized College Saftey

This was just a joke. I liked Chase as well, just didn't have a man crush on him. Really, I just felt the need to use the 'hung himself with a cordless phone' line. That shit is funny. You people wouldn't know humor if it hit you in the face. :030:

This was just a joke. I liked Chase as well, just didn't have a man crush on him. Really, I just felt the need to use the 'hung himself with a cordless phone' line. That shit is funny. You people wouldn't know humor if it hit you in the face. :030:

I thought it was funny, Rik... You ARE funny.

For a white guy :rimshot:

Well I liked Chase and all the passion he brought to the Giants ....... But let's face it guys ..... He is getting old , getting slow and we needed to move on . ( we decided that he wasn't the future when we cut him 2 years ago .... And only got him back off the street in an act of desperation )

Good luck Chase and thanks for the memories ( apart from when you nearly cost us the Superbowl in Glendale in 08 when you were the 12th bloody man on the field !)

No worries Rik....I have had my fill of his team as it stands....we desperately need change and some spark....they were sleepwalking last year

Let me look up Dan Connors and Chase 2012 stats

Hmmm last year Dan had 53 tackles and zero sack zero INTs and Zero Forced Fumbles for Dan's 5 year career.

In 2012 Chase had 93 tackles, 5 forced fumbles, and One INT

Dan has never had a sack, a forced fumble, or a single INT in his career

Big BIG Upgrade....................... NOT

can anyone explain why I should be happy about Dan Connor?

Maybe we can get Teo in the Draft but will he be ready to step in right away?