SportsWrath

Will the Skins win the division?

Sephiroth

They're killing the Cowboys right now and play them again, and the Giants aren't going to beat them in two weeks.

After that they play the Ravens, Eagles, and the Shits.

No reason to think they won't win all of those and finish 10-6, which will beat the Giants' 8-8 finish.

The Giants will definitely lose to the Packers.

But today, you're seeing RGIII get soooo incredibly lucky on his passes today. Two of his touchdowns should have been picked, both should have never been thrown, I mean forced into where they were. I've also noticed he has probably the least zip on his passes of any quarterback in the NFC.

But today, you're seeing RGIII get soooo incredibly lucky on his passes today. Two of his touchdowns should have been picked, both should have never been thrown, I mean forced into where they were. I've also noticed he has probably the least zip on his passes of any quarterback in the NFC.

Kinda sounds like Eli.

Kinda sounds like Eli.

Yeah, you're actually exactly right, lol. Letting his players make plays is what RGIII is doing. And then doing his best not to turn the ball over, all you gotta do.

The Garcon catch was all on Garcon. The Moss catch in the corner of the end zone was all on Moss. Should have been incomplete probably.

I'm happy with the result.. we're 2 games ahead of either team... Good. We play the Redskins... soon but before we look at that game, the Packers come to town and I expect the Giants to play with a purpose.. and win. We still have a great team.. and we know November is not our month... Beat the Packers first then worry about the next game.

i'm sticking with my prediction that we will win the Division with a 9-7 record again

all the NFC East teams have their problems .......just hope that we can get hot in Dec and jan again

can't see the Skins or Cowboys getting better than 8-8 to be honest

The answer to the thread questions? No.

You people who rooted for the Skins happy?

Now we got DC all fired up, they were dead, dormant.

I was going to get cheap tickets and now the prices will jump.

Great.

The answer to this question: Yes.

They're killing the Cowboys right now and play them again, and the Giants aren't going to beat them in two weeks.

After that they play the Ravens, Eagles, and the Shits.

No reason to think they won't win all of those and finish 10-6, which will beat the Giants' 8-8 finish.

Not sure Seph....I think yesterday was an example of how well the Skins can play, and how bad the Cowboys can play.

Giants jumped all over the Cowboys as well, and Cowboys came back to make it close, just like yesterday.

But I do agree, the Redskins are probably the biggest threat.

I'm happy with the result.. we're 2 games ahead of either team... Good. We play the Redskins... soon but before we look at that game, the Packers come to town and I expect the Giants to play with a purpose.. and win. We still have a great team.. and we know November is not our month... Beat the Packers first then worry about the next game.

Agreed...any result that increases our lead in the division is fine with me.

No, but the tide has turned. We'll have to deal with RGIII for years to come. Post Eli at some point, like when RGIII is fully matured. The Eagles will suck for a while as they rebuild. Dallas will remain mediocre as long as Garrett and Romo are there. The frustrating thing is, we'll remain in contention for a while, but not by much, and only because everyone else either stinks or rebuilds. Sad really, because there is no reason this team can't go 11-5 - 12-4 consistently and just dominate this division. In the end regular season records mean nothing aside from getting into the playoffs, it's just easier to get in by racking up wins as opposed to 'catching fire' at the right time. It'd be nice to be contemplating locking up a playoff spot by week 11 for a change.

You're completely out of your mind.

I'm ok with how everything is playing out. Dallas was going to shit the bed at some point anyway. It just makes the Monday nighter against the Skins the biggest game of the year. If we beat the Packers awesome, but winning the Washington game is the key and if the Giants can do that I think we'll be fine. That's a must win game though.

You're completely out of your mind.

No, no I'm not. No zip whatsoever on either of those touchdown passes or in that game that I watched, ever, the entire game. One was thrown behind and should have been a pick, the other shouldn't have been thrown and Moss was lucky to come down with it.

Despite throwing however many touchdowns, that highlight reel is a testament to their WRs having a good game and bailing out some awful, awful throws. I was sitting watching the game with Skins fans, my whole family. They say the same thing, he has no zip. He makes ill-advised throws, and yesterday he was completely lucky. They've watched every Skins game. You haven't.

Even the long pass to Hankerson, watch him drop down to the 3 quarter, almost side arm motion. That's bad stuff there, he looks like good ole Phil Rivers the way he throws the football. The kid has piss poor throwing mechanics, and that's a fact.

Here you go, watch his AMAZING passing skills. Personally, I'm worried about him winning the game with his legs, not his arm.

http://www.nfl.com/q...3zone/index.jsp

He's a very good qb now, he's going to be a great qb. If the fucker gets another draft and another round of free agency around him, keep in mind Fred Davis is out, they are going to be very difficult to deal with. And he's exactly the type of QB that will work well with Shanahan.

Let's hope that RG3 does a ' Cam ' in his second season .........after too much adulation , praise and premature annointing to the HOF after an impressive rookie season ...this guy could easily go backwards in 2013

lets face it .....all the NFC East teams right now are not very good ( 19-23 record ) ..........The Giants have the edge and will probably still win the division.