SportsWrath

I'm breaking my no topic rule.......I LOVE STEVIE BROWN

JackStroud

Glad to hear you got a job Jakcy-boo-boo when I first left college I had a hell of a time finding a job and bill collectors phoning me no stop, it's not a life to live.

Anywho, we are all glad to see Brownie Pants become the player that he is, I dont think a single person on this board was against him by any means.

Also I've been a bit depressed lately........out of work for 5 months and bills piling up, but I start a new job on Monday

Glad you started posting again....and congrats on the new job. Good luck, Jack!

i think it's safe to say that without Stevie Brown in the game yesterday, chances are we would have lost...not saying Phillips couldn't have made those plays just that Brown is an absolute ball hawk.

i think it's safe to say that without Stevie Brown in the game yesterday, chances are we would have lost...not saying Phillips couldn't have made those plays just that Brown is an absolute ball hawk.

Agreed. What's Phillips' contract situation? Those who were wondering how we can sign both Nicks and Cruz - maybe see some cap space opening up here? Gotta figure the thought has crossed Resse's mind.