SportsWrath

Official Draft Thread 2.0 beta.

BlueInCanada

To be honest everything is gravy for me right now. I've already had the dessert, the rest of the draft is just the cherry on top. Got two players I was very high on with the first 2 picks, we are going to be a dangerous team, tough to defend.

Wouldn't that make everything "icing on the cake"? :D

After two players taken on the offensive side, I suspect it'll be defensive.....maybe Brandon Boykin who was one of the highest rated CB's before fracturing his leg in the Senior Bowl. Analysts rave about the guy....but he's gonna miss the early part of the season on the heal.

Nice! Hes short but looks like a playmaker!

5th CB job is now between Bruce Johnson, Coe, Spoon, Tryon.

We are deep at cb.

Maybe on of our corners can play deon grants role? Probly not, maybe Tryon but hes also small. I was thinking t2 but idk.

Can never have enough cover men.

Guest StrahansGap

Gotta love Reese. Sticks to his plan of best player available every year. Hosley is ranked very high. He's another good one......

Nice pick. I don't know a whole lot about him, but his grade is 84.0 which is the 3rd highest grade in the 3rd round behind Dwayne Allen (84.2) and Brandon Thompson (84.5)

"Jayron Hosley is a ballhawk who is going to need to add some weight and muscle for the NFL. He led college football in interceptions in 2010 with nine picks. Hosley had three interceptions against North Carolina State and two interceptions against North Carolina. He also is a dangerous punt returner, with a touchdown return as a freshman and sophomore. Virginia Tech has been a factory for defensive backs in the NFL. Hosley is fast with excellent instincts and hands. If he can develop his body more, he could be a top notch NFL corner."

Massie must have something wrong with him to have fallen this far off a cliff.

I want the Giants to grab Taylor Thompson tomorrow and let Eli groom him into a stud TE.

This is a dream draft so far.

Nice pick. I don't know a whole lot about him, but his grade is 84.0 which is the 3rd highest grade in the 3rd round behind Dwayne Allen (84.2) and Brandon Thompson (84.5)

"Jayron Hosley is a ballhawk who is going to need to add some weight and muscle for the NFL. He led college football in interceptions in 2010 with nine picks. Hosley had three interceptions against North Carolina State and two interceptions against North Carolina. He also is a dangerous punt returner, with a touchdown return as a freshman and sophomore. Virginia Tech has been a factory for defensive backs in the NFL. Hosley is fast with excellent instincts and hands. If he can develop his body more, he could be a top notch NFL corner."

I want the Giants to grab Taylor Thompson tomorrow and let Eli groom him into a stud TE.

The clips of him at the combine, he looked pretty jacked for a little guy.... and really quick feet and hips

CBSSports had a late 2nd/early 3rd round grade on Hosley, and had him ranked as the 77th best player in the draft. We got him at 94.

If the pick was Massie I would be complimentary as well. At this point Reese gets all the benefit of the doubt from me.

I still think we should have grabbed Massie...

I agree, but look on the bright side he is still there and we are 30 picks away from him. tomorrow. The Hosley pick was a good one too though. would he of been there at 127? Hopefully Massie will be

Isnt Orson Wells still there?

CBSSports had a late 2nd/early 3rd round grade on Hosley, and had him ranked as the 77th best player in the draft. We got him at 94.

If the pick was Massie I would be complimentary as well. At this point Reese gets all the benefit of the doubt from me.

CNNSI had him as 2nd round value as well.

I agree, but look on the bright side he is still there and we are 30 picks away from him. tomorrow. The Hosley pick was a good one too though. would he of been there at 127? Hopefully Massie will be

We have 2 picks in the 4th.. is 30 the earlier of the two?

Actually we pick 32 & 36 tomorrow. I sense the Giants moving up to grab someone... We NEED an OT.