SportsWrath

Official Draft Thread 2.0 beta.

BlueInCanada

Tampa Bay moving up to Texans spot. Wow. They've moved up twice now after trading down with their early pick in the first. Got to think they want a receiver here. They got a safety, they got their RB, now WR? Can't imagine why they would trade up for another position.

Tampa Bay moving up to Texans spot. Wow. They've moved up twice now after trading down with their early pick in the first. Got to think they want a receiver here. They got a safety, they got their RB, now WR? Can't imagine why they would trade up for another position.

they will take LBer Lavonte David

:D Watch Randle fall to our spot and we not take him.

I like who I like, but my trust in Reese trumps all.

Also Ronnell Lewis is another player I really like. Can be the middle linebacker of the future, or step in to the SAM, allow Kiwi to play more DE.

Some really good talent left on the board. I would love to see us get Randle. But Konz, Boykin, Curry, Trumain Johnson, and Mike Adams are still high end players.

I've had time to really look into David Wilson and I've warmed up really well to him. I like the fact that the guy doesn't have dreds, doesn't wear bling, wears a dress shirt, tie, and pressed slacks to class because he thinks it's important, etc. He just shows a lot of class and he'll fit right into the comaradirie of the Giants. He'll be a star.

For everything I like about Wilson, it's what I don't like about Adams.....even though I know that Adams could be a difference maker on a team if he cleans up his act and man's up.

What's wrong with locks?