SportsWrath

Official Draft Thread 2.0 beta.

BlueInCanada

It really was a WTF moment when I heard the pick. The only thing that would make my jaw drop further is if they draft another TE with their next pick.

Luck operated out of the two TE set at Stanford, Arians is gonna play to his strengths. Hernandez and Gronk went in the same draft and everyone thought Belichick was a genius, which he proved to be.

On the grades given on the nfl site I posted earlier ( http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/tracker?icampaign=Draft_Live_Home_Draft_tracker_prior&module=HP11_traffic_driver#dt-by-round-input:2/dt-tabs:dt-by-round ), they had Randle graded at 86.0....actually higher than Wilson who drew an 85.

Interestingly, WR Brian Quick taken with the 33rd pick, is graded at 83.2. Stephen Hill, taken 43rd overall was graded at 86.0, Ryan Broyles taken 54th graded 79.0, .....all taken ahead of Randle.

Only 3 or 4 players break the 80.0 grade in the third round.

Most interesting is the Patriots pick at 48th overall graded out at 48.2. Even worse, Denver's 36th pick (Dereck Wolfe) graded out at 47.5

If these grades mean anything (this is the NFL site), the Giants are on a roll considering their drafting position. Randle actually scored higher than 6 players taken in the first round.

Wow that Bengals are having one hellava draft.

They're plugging holes with highly rated players, but you just now the team is going to suck like they do every year.

BTW.....Giants are having a pretty good draft themselves! :rimshot:

To be honest everything is gravy for me right now. I've already had the dessert, the rest of the draft is just the cherry on top. Got two players I was very high on with the first 2 picks, we are going to be a dangerous team, tough to defend.