SportsWrath

Official Draft Thread 2.0 beta.

BlueInCanada

Ray Lewis was drafted in 1996 and Suggs was drafted in 2003.

It seems I have names mixed up... I recall the owner of the Ravens stating that if anyone had told him he'd be getting x and y in one draft.... I don't recall the exact statement but basically they got 2 guys in the 1st and 2nd rounds that were a steal... I guess the point I'm making is I fucking hate NE... they by far got themselves a JPP and a Ray Lewis.

And now they drafted a safety in the 2nd round...

It seems I have names mixed up... I recall the owner of the Ravens stating that if anyone had told him he'd be getting x and y in one draft.... I don't recall the exact statement but basically they got 2 guys in the 1st and 2nd rounds that were a steal... I guess the point I'm making is I fucking hate NE... they by far got themselves a JPP and a Ray Lewis.

And now they drafted a safety in the 2nd round...

The Pats draft well, they always have under Billy the Thrilly.

They stock picks by trading down and players and then use those picks to trade up and grab players that will make an impact.

Hey guys, checking in. Glad to see my guy Randle is still on the board. I don't think he makes it to #63, so I'm rooting for a trade up here if he gets to around pick #55. Of course disappointed to see Fleener go elsewhere, but I wasn't under any illusions that we would be able to get him after #32. At least he's not in our division.

I don't see Randle going before Pittsburgh at pick 56. But he could go there. If not there, then I think Houston will jump all over him at 58.

between Sanu and Randle whom do you think is better?

Randle definitely, no knock on Sanu... I think he's a good player. But Randle is a game changer. Randle just has to clean up his route running. But he's a deep threat, he beats the jam, has great hands, has good size... can play as the x or y receiver, and maybe even in the slot with some coaching.

Some really good talent left on the board. I would love to see us get Randle. But Konz, Boykin, Curry, Trumain Johnson, and Mike Adams are still high end players.

I've had time to really look into David Wilson and I've warmed up really well to him. I like the fact that the guy doesn't have dreds, doesn't wear bling, wears a dress shirt, tie, and pressed slacks to class because he thinks it's important, etc. He just shows a lot of class and he'll fit right into the comaradirie of the Giants. He'll be a star.

For everything I like about Wilson, it's what I don't like about Adams.....even though I know that Adams could be a difference maker on a team if he cleans up his act and man's up.