SportsWrath

My Man....Strahan. LOL!!!!!!!

Guest StrahansGap

Honestly Giant for life.

One of the greatest to ever suit up in blue.

Christ I miss seeing him on the field, imagine Strah, Tuck, Osi, JPP four man front?

Fuck think I just popped a woody.

For real man, I miss Big Mike so much. A true Giant, through and through.

Seeing him that pumped about his old team brought a tear to my eye.

That was the first time I saw the replay of that controversial sack and while Favre did give up a little easier than he would have normally, Strahan was right there and would have had the sack, anyway. I cannot attest to Favre and GB drawing that play up like that so Strahan would get it, however.

That was the first time I saw the replay of that controversial sack and while Favre did give up a little easier than he would have normally, Strahan was right there and would have had the sack, anyway. I cannot attest to Favre and GB drawing that play up like that so Strahan would get it, however.

GB had the game in the bag. There was no need to call a pass play. GB's offensive line was seriously pissed at Farve, cause they were able to hold Stray back the whole game. One more run and the game was over.The record is tainted.

He is on my list as probably the best Giant to ever play the game though. Him celebrating this victory like that shows just how true Blue this man really is.

Yeah, C, I was sitting there watching Jimmy with that sourpuss look on his mug, and I'm wondering what is his problem? Howie was smiling at the show Strah was putting on. Maybe Jimmy was counting on the Giants folding up in this tough stretch so his Cowboys could get back in the division race and he started to see that it wasn't going to happen with Eli at the helm.

Fuck Jimmy Johnson.

C. Wagon.

Yeah...he has had a hard on for the Giants since that 1-15 season they had when the Giants won aided by a controversial call. I remember him saying it was the "worst call since my daddy said son this is a football"...FUCK HIM! :F-U::LMAO: