SportsWrath

official draft thread.

JayD

Spoon would have been a solid pick for us. I don't know how much this kid was in demand but seems to me we could have traded out of 15 and still landed him. Then pick up Spikes. That would make much more sense to me.

The way this is going, Spikes will be available when we're up next.

link??

The interview is over with, all you missed was people figuring out Paul is dumber then a fucking brick. He had to ask them to repeat any question they asked him multiple times and then his answers were slurped versions of English and dumbfuck talk.

The interview is over with, all you missed was people figuring out Paul is dumber then a fucking brick. He had to ask them to repeat any question they asked him multiple times and then his answers were slurped versions of English and dumbfuck talk.

Did he quit the interview? Was his heart in it?

oh man, I'm sick to my stomach on this one. If he turns out to be a baller I'd gladly eat my words with a side of dog shit but as of right now I'm willing to bet he is off the team by the 3rd year.

Did he quit the interview? Was his heart in it?

oh man, I'm sick to my stomach on this one. If he turns out to be a baller I'd gladly eat my words with a side of dog shit but as of right now I'm willing to bet he is off the team by the 3rd year.

Honestly a 5 year old listening to CNN has more enthusiasm then Paul did in the interview.

I'm with you I hope he comes out and fucking wreaks opposing teams but I'm just having a hard time seeing the reasoning behind the pick with other solid players who could of started from day one still on the board.

i was really shock at the JPP pick as well as everyone else... but just a few years back when we chose this dude name OSI in the second round.. everyone was about to punch a stuff animal in the face... :05-mafia:

i'll give it time and see how it turns out.. this pick give us more leverage anyways.. i'm not happy with the pick nor am i pissed.. but let's see what happens.. i know LB is what we need but once old fart AL got McClain.. i knew we would of gotten someone unexpected... if JPP can do backflips and still sack the QB.. so before everyone start going ape shit, let's give it time.. i'm sure in the later Rounds we'll get a LB.. i mean Tuck was drafted in the later rounds and it took a year or two for him to get inform .....

in Reese i trust!!!!

The one guy I didnt want in the 1st rd, esp since Derrick Morgan was still on the board. <_< Oh well, what do I know, I hope Im wrong, but an athletic DE with a great "upside" is not what we need. Were ready to win it all NOW.......why didnt we either trade up for McClain, or grab either Iupati, or since we never have enough pass rushers, nab Morgan? They better go after Morrison, and NOT trade Osi or Kiwi. :angry:

The one guy I didnt want in the 1st rd, esp since Derrick Morgan was still on the board. <_ oh well what do i know hope im wrong but an athletic de with a great is not we need. were ready to win it all now.......why didnt either trade up for mcclain or grab iupati since never have enough pass rushers nab morgan they better go after morrison and osi kiwi. src="//content.invisioncic.com/q62071/emoticons/default_angry.png" alt=":angry:">

I think the Giants were going too. However, Tom Coughlin admitted he was shocked when The Raiders drafted McClain.

I think the Giants were going too. However, Tom Coughlin admitted he was shocked when The Raiders drafted McClain.

I guess may be the bastard Al Davis thought we would hand over a bunch of picks, Eli, Nicks, Osi, Tuck, Chase Blackburn and the 1st Round pick from year 2012 to 2020 to get McClain from him - the way we did for eli :rolleyes:

I did hear rumors that the Raiders were gonna nab him, but didnt think they really would. muddha fugghas... :angry:

If the Giants had passed on McClain for JPP, I'd be disappointed. However, leave it to Al Davis to act like Al Davis.

As far as the JPP pick, both Mel Kiper and Mike Mayock had him highly rated on their draft boards.

He wasn't a reach, at least as far as the pro analysts saw it.

Looking at the guy, there's now doubt he has the agility and the body frame; if he bulks up a bit more, he could really become a menace.

Our pass rush sucked balls last season. Tuck was broken, Osi was a shadow, and the guys we signed didn't deliver.

Signing JPP at the very least gives us more depth on a unit that failed miserably last year.

It allows us to deal Osi - which might happen tonight. Or it gives us the ability to move Tuck inside at DT and Kiwi back to LB.....in short, it gives us some options.

Having said all that, if we don't get Sean Lee in the 2nd, I'll be very disappointed. We absolutely need a LB in round 2 now that Davis fucked us.