SportsWrath

The Cowboys are NFC favorites next season

Lughead

The Cowboys are NFC favorites next season?!

12:02 PM Mon, Feb 02, 2009 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz

Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips

That's according to oddsmaking Web site www.BodogLife.com, which gives the Cowboys 9/1 odds of winning the Super Bowl. The Patriots (8/1) are the only team with better odds.

Odds for every team are after the jump.

Odds to win the 2010 Super Bowl XLIV

New England Patriots 8/1

Dallas Cowboys 9/1

New York Giants 10/1

Pittsburgh Steelers 10/1

Indianapolis Colts 12/1

San Diego Chargers 12/1

Baltimore Ravens 14/1

Tennessee Titans 16/1

Carolina Panthers 18/1

Philadelphia Eagles 18/1

New Orleans Saints 20/1

Atlanta Falcons 25/1

Denver Broncos 25/1

Green Bay Packers 25/1

Jacksonville Jaguars 25/1

Minnesota Vikings 25/1

New York Jets 25/1

Arizona Cardinals 30/1

Chicago Bears 30/1

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 30/1

Buffalo Bills 35/1

Houston Texans 35/1

Miami Dolphins 35/1

Washington Redskins 35/1

Seattle Seahawks 50/1

Cleveland Browns 55/1

Cincinnati Bengals 60/1

San Francisco 49ers 60/1

Oakland Raiders 75/1

St. Louis Rams 75/1

Detroit Lions 100/1

Kansas City Chiefs 100/1

Jesus...when will it ever end. This love of Broke Backness without any recent measurable accomplishments must stop.

More importantly, the Patriots lose SB XLII and are 8-1 favorites. However, The Cardinals lose XLIII and are 30-1??? I don't know what the odds were at the end of the '07 season, but rest assured, the Patriots weren't 30-1 longshots.

More importantly, the Patriots lose SB XLII and are 8-1 favorites. However, The Cardinals lose XLIII and are 30-1??? I don't know what the odds were at the end of the '07 season, but rest assured, the Patriots weren't 30-1 longshots.

The Cardinals aren't that good and Kurt Warner might retire. They played one honestly good team in the Playoffs and that was the Panthers. I don't get the Cardinal love on this board. Fuck them. They got to host a NFCCG against a team that has WRs about as good as ours and a defense that isn't as talented and rested as ours was in the Eagles game. They Giants fucked up and went flat. The Cards played tougher than I thought they would. Maybe because the Steelers don't have a good offense. But for fuck sakes we're Giants fans we should have learned by now Defense wins championships. The Cardinals don't have a great defense and lost. Maybe they should be better than 30-1 but they don't deserve to be within the top 5. That goes for the Cowfuckers too.

The Cardinals aren't that good and Kurt Warner might retire. They played one honestly good team in the Playoffs and that was the Panthers. I don't get the Cardinal love on this board. Fuck them. They got to host a NFCCG against a team that has WRs about as good as ours and a defense that isn't as talented and rested as ours was in the Eagles game. They Giants fucked up and went flat. The Cards played tougher than I thought they would. Maybe because the Steelers don't have a good offense. But for fuck sakes we're Giants fans we should have learned by now Defense wins championships. The Cardinals don't have a great defense and lost. Maybe they should be better than 30-1 but they don't deserve to be within the top 5. That goes for the Cowfuckers too.

Cause they beat the FN'Eagles :clap: plus they have never been to the dance so why not support an underdog . They are doing good things in Arizona . only trouble you hear out of there is Boldin is not happy.

Cause they beat the FN'Eagles :clap: plus they have never been to the dance so why not support an underdog . They are doing good things in Arizona . only trouble you hear out of there is Boldin is not happy.

Eventually the Eagles would get the better of themselves.

And the Panthers were one loss away from being the 5th seed, not to mention they have a very overrated QB with 14 TD's against 12 picks goin into the playoffs. The Cards were lucky they didnt face us full force.

Patriots were damn impressive last year with a crippled team. They would be my pick going in.

Patriots were damn impressive last year with a crippled team. They would be my pick going in.

Agree. If Tom Brady comes back 100% next season, the Patriots are scary again.

They are getting a little older, but nobody plugs holes better than that team.

How bout another Giants-Pats superbowl...

They can label it the revenge game, then we will swiftly kick their asses.

Gary Myers in the NY Daily News does his day after the SB predictions for the next year and that was his pick, although he said Pats 27 Giants 20...