SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Filthadephia Eagles

Lubeck

All the bastardfuckshits who were on Gilbride's jock all through...need to drop down and suck dick...NOW! I maintained it all through that Gilbride was a shuntdick who didnt know his dick from his asshole when it came to playcalling! He won based on execution and toughness of the team! He motherfucking sucks! FUCK EVERYBODY WHO WAS BEHIND THE STUPID SHIT!!!

PS - CHECK MY PREVIOUS FUCKING POSTS ABOUT MY OPINION ABOUT GILBRIDE WHICH NEVER CHANGED THROUGH AND THROUGH BTW.....IM DRUNK AND I NEED THESE FUCKING GUYS TO WIN!

GOD! PLEASE!

i take it back..this game isint over... The Giants are gonna make it 20-18, stop the Eagles, then Eli will lead a drive and Carney will hit a GW field goal to send us to the NFC championship game... Watch it happen.

I hope your right

WHY would you get cute on a huge third down. Run something you are familiar with.

My god Gil killed this game.

True, he did poor calling, but the real blame should be on Elisha who played like he did in his first season with the Giants. In this game, he played like shit.

This loss comes down to three things... Gilbride, Plaxico, and Eli's inability to play in the conditions of his own stadium.

Eli needs to spend the rest of the year in the arctic north learning how to play in cold conditions with 25mph winds.

Gil is going to be looking for a new job.

Plax will be back next season but fuck I wish we had him now.

I spent an hour yelling at my kids for this shit.....what an asshole I am. Someone please teach Eli how to throw in the Meadowlands when its cold. When they should have gone for it on their first possession they settle for a FG. Please get another go to receiver. A coordinator who has a feel for the game. I hope they give Plaxico the fucking electric chair. All we needed him for was for the playoffs. I wish Bloomberg would have kept his fucking mouth shut as the Giants would have just suspended him for a couple of games max. Yet again the Giants have to take one for this bullshit league.

Eli played like shit.

Eli played like shit, but he was set up to fail by our fat retarded offensive coordinator. We could almost bre winning this game without having double digit pass attempts. The D played lights out most of the game and Jacobs was running all over the place most of the game and that stupid fuck Gillbride keeps throwing the ball. I hope that piece of shit chokes on a fucking Twinkie.