SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Filthadephia Eagles

Lubeck

I am much older than a 12 year old and I bet that in my 71 years of life, I have accomplished far more than you have done thus far in your life. As a result of the piss-poor performance by the Giants in this game, we can all start to discuss who the Giants should draft. That discussion should be very interesting and cause many thread.

Dude.....just...shut up

Fishgut......you know me

And I KNOW you....you actually felt Gilbride was intellligent....had a semblence of a brain, had an iota of imagination, a fucking ion of creativity?

Did you? This fucking fragment of human excreta needed to be beated across the face with a lead pipe - superbowl or not!! The guy is just a plain idiot

I thought he did a good job for most of the regular season--but he totally fucked this game, and it's very apparent that the guy does NOT know how to call a game in windy conditions. And I can't believe Coughlin didn't take the wind in the 4th quarter. Again. It's like they learned NOTHING from that last game.

Nesta, if you're reading this, Gilbride proved me wrong. The defense did MORE this game than what I hoped they would do in the first drive of the second half of that other game, and Gilbride STILL couldn't take advantage of it.

I thought he did a good job for most of the regular season--but he totally fucked this game, and it's very apparent that the guy does NOT know how to call a game in windy conditions. And I can't believe Coughlin didn't take the wind in the 4th quarter. Again. It's like they learned NOTHING from that last game.

Nesta, if you're reading this, Gilbride proved me wrong. The defense did MORE this game than what I hoped they would do in the first drive of the second half of that other game, and Gilbride STILL couldn't take advantage of it.

Im no sure what Nesta's stance was....but if it was close to the fact that "Gilbride has always been a classical pussy dickwad cocksucker' then I agree. Badegg etc can talk whatever the fuck they want to. But my team needs fixing and it begins with the OC and.....ofcourse a fantasy WR

Im no sure what Nesta's stance was....but if it was close to the fact that "Gilbride has always been a classical pussy dickwad cocksucker' then I agree. Badegg etc can talk whatever the fuck they want to. But my team needs fixing and it begins with the OC and.....ofcourse a fantasy WR

Fair enough. I'd be carrying a pitchfork with the mob, too, after this game.

He believes he is a fuckwad.

That still should have turned the game. There's no excuse for the offense not getting a TD out of that. Spags should sue Gilbride for non-support.

That gave me the same feeling that I got when Sehorn returned it for a TD or when Cedric Jones actually did something and recovered a fumble. The defense just wore down against a pass first team who contained Westbrook with no sustained support from the Offense. Remember when TC hired Gilbride....Coaches and GM's across the league rolled their eyes and said he would cost us when it hurt the most. Too bad the USFL still does not exist because he belongs in a run and gun league.

That gave me the same feeling that I got when Sehorn returned it for a TD or when Cedric Jones actually did something and recovered a fumble. The defense just wore down against a pass first team who contained Westbrook with no sustained support from the Offense. Remember when TC hired Gilbride....Coaches and GM's across the league rolled their eyes and said he would cost us when it hurt the most. Too bad the USFL still does not exist because he belongs in a run and gun league.

I knew they were done when they let the fuckers convert 3rd and 20.

The Eagles might have been geared to stop our run, but Gilbride stopped it for them. Long balls into the wind, bud. :(

I knew they were done when they let the fuckers convert 3rd and 20.

The Eagles might have been geared to stop our run, but Gilbride stopped it for them. Long balls into the wind, bud. :(

Every second run between the tackles Jacobs was busting it for 5 yards.