SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Filthadephia Eagles

Lubeck

There is still time for us to score a touchdown...get a turnover and score again.

God please.

I don't deserve to live in HELL... :(

You don't but Elisha does. He has played in this game like a qb on a poor high school team. Maybe back when, we should have kept Phillips. Then we would have kept draft choices.

Ok someone explain me this...

The ball is thrown. Smith is trying to get to the ball but is being mauled by a Eagle player...interception. No call.

Who did not even look back at the ball; usually that is called pass interference. But oh well.

You don't but Elisha does. He has played in this game like a qb on a poor high school team. Maybe back when, we should have kept Phillips. Then we would have kept draft choices.

you mean phillip rivers? you want to give back the superbowl trophy too you stupid old fuck?

Who did not even look back at the ball; usually that is called pass interference. But oh well.

The poor officiating certainly played a part...this was a horribly called game...but the Giants offense was not clicking.

Sighhhhh well at least they made the playoffs.

Any normal coordinator....even the one Fassell threw under the bus would realize after the second series that Eli is not making the down field passes....but no this sunglasses wearing cocksucker wants to impersonate Air Coryell. What hurts is that these cunts will not even win the fucking thing.

I know some of us we're pissed but I didnt know this loss would make some people go fucking crazy.

There's no blaming anybody but ourselves today. Poor offensive calling and execution, stupid penalties, terrible coaching on both sides and Coughlin looks rattled. reid and co have flat out beat us up. Let's hope we learn from this.

Any normal coordinator....even the one Fassell threw under the bus would realize after the second series that Eli is not making the down field passes....but no this sunglasses wearing cocksucker wants to impersonate Air Coryell. What hurts is that these cunts will not even win the fucking thing.

My father, Uncle and I were all screaming for them to run the ball, we were running

at a pretty big clip, especially after Hixon made that catch.

Pathetic and worthless Elisha almost throws another interception. Too bad he can't be fined by management for a few million dollars for what he did in this game. All of us Giant fans realize that he SUCKS.

Dude Don't douche out on us now you were making progress with your social skills.