SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Filthadephia Eagles

Lubeck

One superbowl does not make up for all the playoff futility I have seen through this decade.

Yeah we should win the SB every year. :rolleyes:

We've made it to the playoffs the last 4 years and have won the Superbowl and are in good position to make it to the playoffs again next year.

Some teams go stretches of decades to hit the playoffs alone.

Fuck either we Giants fans are getting greedy(ala Patriot fans) or alot of us had us thinking we we're un-beatable.

We were playing with fucking house money.....run the fucking ball...run the fucking ball....and run the fucking ball again. I don't give a shit if we were stopped on three consecutive drives which we were not. Run the fucking ball.

Jacobs line:

19 carries, 92 yards.

This fucking sucks....I really feel like crying with anger and frustration.

I am just frustrated with the play calling and execution

and the magic 8 ball just told me "all signs point that way" when I asked it if it was all Gilfucks Fault

Same here...of all fucking teams...

We usually never show up against these bastards in a tight game.....and then what makes it worse is that these cunts never go all the way either. I feel for my PA living brothers and sisters because I would fucking hurt someone who came at me with Eagles bullshit.

Even though we lost today, there's still so much to be pleased about if you a Giants fan. This team has the talent to make a run again next year, we should have a strong draft. although you look at losing Ward and Spags, the core is awfully deep. We'll be back.

And at least for another 3 weeks, we are still superbowl champs.

We've made it to the playoffs the last 4 years and have won the Superbowl and are in good position to make it to the playoffs again next year.

Fuck either we Giants fans are getting greedy(ala Patriot fans) or alot of us had us thinking we we're un-beatable.

It's not that hell If we lost to a last second Field goal then so be it. But to come in here as the #1 seed and lay a pile of shit on the 50 yard line that is our Offensive game plan that's what pisses us off.

Oh and after this lackluster second quarter I am pretty sure Spag's is safe to stay.

THE WORST FUCKING PART!

Eggy and Doggy will be here in acouple days....

fuck me can we just ban them now?

I have been saying it from day one. Its one thing if it is cogent like DFNG who actually is a square up guy who likes the Eagles. But those two guys are on permanent ignore for me. Whenever one of them posts on a thread that I post on; I never revisit it. You go to any other fan site people get banned for less.

What I ment was that that superbowl doesn't make me feel any better about today.

We usually never show up against these bastards in a tight game.....and then what makes it worse is that these cunts never go all the way either. I feel for my PA living brothers and sisters because I would fucking hurt someone who came at me with Eagles bullshit.

I go to College with some Eagle nut fucks...

the first one to say anything to me is getting a fucking pencil in their fucking eye.

We were playing with fucking house money.....run the fucking ball...run the fucking ball....and run the fucking ball again. I don't give a shit if we were stopped on three consecutive drives which we were not. Run the fucking ball.

Exactly TB, I was screaming the whole damn game. RUN RUN RUN. Gil has got to go. <_<

What I ment was that that superbowl doesn't make me feel any better about today.

Yeah I know what you mean....maybe after acouple days I can look back and say "hey we beat the Patriorts in the best superbowl of all time" but right now it fucking hurts as well.

Not leaving my house today...

I go to College with some Eagle nut fucks...

the first one to say anything to me is getting a fucking pencil in their fucking eye.

Just take a chemistry text and bust their fucking skulls...a concussion or better yet skull fracture would make me feel a lot better. I feel for you. I work in the heart of the City and you are more likely to find a BrokeBack fan than an Eagles fan.

Yeah I know what you mean....maybe after acouple days I can look back and say "hey we beat the Patriorts in the best superbowl of all time" but right now it fucking hurts as well.

Personaly I dont see what one has to do with the other at all. This was the worst play calling Ive seen in a long time.

I know some of us we're pissed but I didnt know this loss would make some people go fucking crazy.

I agree...

Plax...the God turned moron killed us.....

Gilbride....REITERATING MY STATEMENTS....the completely unimaginative moronic motherfucking bastard as usual fucked up (every cocksucking jockstrap hugging bastard can graciously suck my dick).....we sucked. I realised this a while back, right after Plax went down..

I came on here and started a thread about why I didnt think we would win (God knows I hoped)

Gilbride needs to go..he should have been gone a long while back.

We had a bad day......but Eli is still the man....Im not shunning him for one sec...a fucked up game or not.

Lets get a motherfucking receiver that atleast one member on this board would have on his fantasy team! ( conditions apply - an OC with a brain)

I think Ill cry now.......

THE WORST FUCKING PART!

Eggy and Doggy will be here in acouple days....

fuck me can we just ban them now?

Who cares about those two idiots? At least Humpty Dumpty has the balls to come on here and talk about his team, the Cowboys. Mr. Guido Weiner can't even align himself with one particular team, which conveniently absolves him from ever taking a beating about his "team". (nice move, btw.)

This loss hurts, but not as much as other playoff losses... If you find yourself going nuts, just do what I do and think about last year and how that can never be taken away... This was a great follow-up season that proved the Giants will be contenders for years. The Eagles deserved to win this game, they simply wanted it more. Now everyone lets get behind the Cardinals as they are in my opinion the best story to win the SB (other then the Giants repeating of course).

This loss hurts, but not as much as other playoff losses... If you find yourself going nuts, just do what I do and think about last year and how that can never be taken away... This was a great follow-up season that proved the Giants will be contenders for years. The Eagles deserved to win this game, they simply wanted it more. Now everyone lets get behind the Cardinals as they are in my opinion the best story to win the SB (other then the Giants repeating of course).

Right, because if the Eagles and the Ravens make the Superbowl, I'm not watching.

I agree...

Plax...the God turned moron killed us.....

Gilbride....REITERATING MY STATEMENTS....the completely unimaginative moronic motherfucking bastard as usual fucked up (every cocksucking jockstrap hugging bastard can graciously suck my dick).....we sucked. I realised this a while back, right after Plax went down..

I came on here and started a thread about why I didnt think we would win (God knows I hoped)

Gilbride needs to go..he should have been gone a long while back.

We had a bad day......but Eli is still the man....Im not shunning him for one sec...a fucked up game or not.

Lets get a motherfucking receiver that atleast one member on this board would have on his fantasy team! ( conditions apply - an OC with a brain)

I think Ill cry now.......

Pass the tissues bro....to lose to the Panthers, Cardinals, fuck even to the Broke Backs is one thing. To lose to those Cunts after they fagged out the fucking miserable Mutts. This chick from Philly was trying to date me and I was considering it until she told me she was a Phillies fan....worse than that an Eagles fan. Another thing with Gifucks predictable package calling Jacobs comes out on third down.

Fuck this is no time for logic.....

:P

Your right though...I just need to calm the fuck down...which will be in acouple days from now.....

FUCK