SportsWrath

NY Giants vs. Filthadephia Eagles

Lubeck

Right, because if the Eagles and the Ravens make the Superbowl, I'm not watching.

Probably the most entertaining game would be something like Chargers-Cardinals. Lots of scoring and bright-colored uni's. The only reason to tune into the SB this year will be to listen to the Boss though.

I agree...

Gilbride....REITERATING MY STATEMENTS....the completely unimaginative moronic motherfucking bastard as usual fucked up (every cocksucking jockstrap hugging bastard can graciously suck my dick).....we sucked. I realised this a while back, right after Plax went down..

Hey, my favorite team lost too, you know. So can you back off a little bit?

Only a useless HOMO like you would want to do that. Oh well, I hope that your adventures in men's rooms don't give you a disease. Keep your pants on and prevent it from happening.

Fuck you, you old crinkly bastard. If I wanted to hear an asshole make a sound, I'd fart.

This loss hurts, but not as much as other playoff losses... If you find yourself going nuts, just do what I do and think about last year and how that can never be taken away... This was a great follow-up season that proved the Giants will be contenders for years. The Eagles deserved to win this game, they simply wanted it more. Now everyone lets get behind the Cardinals as they are in my opinion the best story to win the SB (other then the Giants repeating of course).

I'm with you on that one only because if the Eagles make it to the Superbowl, I will vomit all over my big screen.

OK, we're all pissed off. Blow off some steam, but can we cease with the name calling? Please....pretty please with sugar on top? I'm a grouchy old man with itchy banning finger I'd rather not use. That goes for ALL of us, comprende?

Fucking Eagles.

This seems a bad year for top teams in the NFL, let's see what happens with the Steelers next?

I fucking hope the Steelers lose...the last thing I want here around here (Harrisburg, PA) is the chance of an all PA Super Bowl. I HATE PA FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :explode: :explode: :explode: :chair: :chair: :chair:

Hey, my favorite team lost too, you know. So can you back off a little bit?

Fishgut......you know me

And I KNOW you....you actually felt Gilbride was intellligent....had a semblence of a brain, had an iota of imagination, a fucking ion of creativity?

Did you? This fucking fragment of human excreta needed to be beated across the face with a lead pipe - superbowl or not!! The guy is just a plain idiot

Fuck you, you old crinkly bastard. If I wanted to hear an asshole make a sound, I'd fart.
Homo's certainly are experts on assholes and you continue to wish that you could have sex with me. That truly shows what kind of sex you prefer,

Fishgut......you know me

And I KNOW you....you actually felt Gilbride was intellligent....had a semblence of a brain, had an iota of imagination, a fucking ion of creativity?

Did you? This fucking fragment of human excreta needed to be beated across the face with a lead pipe - superbowl or not!! The guy is just a plain idiot

Let's not fool ourselves...our defense is the reason we won the Super Bowl.

OK, we're all pissed off. Blow off some steam, but can we cease with the name calling? Please....pretty please with sugar on top? I'm a grouchy old man with itchy banning finger I'd rather not use. That goes for ALL of us, comprende?

Fucking Eagles.

Are you sure :ph34r:

Let's not fool ourselves...our defense is the reason we won the Super Bowl.

Yeah and we lose Osi and Strahan....a day late and a dollar short in critical instances all year round. Tuck was playing one legged for the past half season. No go to receiver....dump Plax and his salary and get a top guy who is not a prima donna.

Fucking Eagles.

Except for Gilbride....capiche? Because he fucking deserves it!

Are you sure :ph34r:

Yeah, I'm sure. I'd rather bitch and moan than sort through an inbox full of reported posts. Wouldn't it be ironic if I had to ban our fans, and trolls get away with taunting us? Now, carry on with the bitch-fest.....in a civil manner, of course. :P

Yeah, I'm sure. I'd rather bitch and moan than sort through an inbox full of reported posts. Wouldn't it be ironic if I had to ban our fans, and trolls get away with taunting us? Now, carry on with the bitch-fest.....in a civil manner, of course. :P

gilligan_wideweb__430x313.jpg

Aye Aye capin

Dont try to talk with the idiot.

He's obviously a 12 year old with a superiority complex.

I am much older than a 12 year old and I bet that in my 71 years of life, I have accomplished far more than you have done thus far in your life. As a result of the piss-poor performance by the Giants in this game, we can all start to discuss who the Giants should draft. That discussion should be very interesting and cause many thread.